Virginia's Coach

rombone

[ QUOTE ]

well it won't bother me if we don't have more wins than Grundy.... we put them out thats all that matters grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ] Nice use of reverse psychology Trombone.

It wouldn't bother me a bit if you didn't bring up post after post after post about how Tazewell sux, can't forget the one guy from VHS's game plan(hold em' on D and score on O), and now about how the great Terry Smith rules over football in Southwest Virginia. Terry Smith as of now cannot be mentioned in the same breath as Carlock, Robbins, The coach from GC(can't remember the name) or even Greg Rowe for that matter. Now if he was at the helm of a 11-0 team that was scoring 60 points a game in his first year. He would have mine and the rest of the world's utmost respect.

Hey guys please ignore the kids from VHS. Its not worth arguing with them. We all really need to move on from this. I think all the young VHS posters on this board need to realize that we got a few breaks against Grundy and managed to escape with a win. Lance and all the other Grundy guys need to realize that they under estimated VHS. You all bashed VHS and predicted them to get destroyed last week vs Grundy but it didnt happen. Sure there was two bad calls that went against Grundy but you all still could have won the game in regulation and had a chance to win in overtime. But in OT your defense let up a TD then your alls star player caughed up the ball.

Since when is supporting your coach a crime?!?!? I wasnt aware a severe bashing was given to anyone who said something good about a coach other than Carlock or Wyatt...well i for one think Coach Smith is a damn good coach...so go ahead and let the bashings commence...

[ QUOTE ]

Since when is supporting your coach a crime?!?!? I wasnt aware a severe bashing was given to anyone who said something good about a coach other than Carlock or Wyatt...well i for one think Coach Smith is a damn good coach...so go ahead and let the bashings commence...

[/ QUOTE ]

I concur with RamJam and rombone. Just having a little fun.

Although whomever is posting the love letters to Terry over on virginia preps needs some attention in a bad way, IMO.