Tazewell Hosts Virginia Tech for Region IV Crown

lowsingle

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For the 10,000th post on this board, I must say that Virginia Tech is OUR problem tomorrow. I'm honestly QUITE a bit nervous about that, though. wink.gif

Step aside Bulldogs, we will take Randall and Imoh.

With the impressive win over Virginia High tonight, it seems like an easy mistake to make. Congratulations, Tazewell, and congratulations Coach Wyatt.

[ QUOTE ]

lol, good point im glad Va High's season has come to an end.

[/ QUOTE ]

Gosh....im starting to feel like no one liked us very much...ahh...oh well...

i guess being bitter is part of the game

hah...just waiting for us to lose to talk a little smack eh...well unlike you un-ruly grundy fans...im not gonna cry about it...i was quite pleased with our season...and very happy we "flushed" the Golden Wave

then let me encourage you to go straight to that spineless playing down coach of yours and tell him to put Grundy back on your schedule for next year...we are set to travel to your house anyway, what are you guys afraid of? Flush us again next year...oh while you are at it go back and see if you can figure out the last time you guys actually beat Grundy...prior to the sham last week...then talk trash...maybe thats why you don't want to play us anymore? tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

spineless playing down coach of yours

[/ QUOTE ] one of the teams we picked up was Gate City...oh yea...they are soo horrible...i mean gosh thats like picking up another John Battle....also sham or no sham we got the W...forever you will live knowing the last time you played lowly ole Virginia High...you LOST ....one more thing i try to make it a point of mine not to talk trash...but i believe i can make an exeption for you...what was it someone called you before?? #1 idiot? smile.gif

so you picked up GC..you want a medal or a cookie?

Stop all the crap and just play Grundy...you should change your school mascot to the Jellyfish...they have no spine either. tongue.gif

All BS aside...

How did you get GC to play you guys? They won't play us either...neither will Bluefield or Marion. I suppose the game with you guys and GC will be a good fan draw and is a lot closer for both teams...is that the biggest factor? or do you know?

I'd prefer a cookie...chocolate chip perhaps....oh anywho back on topic....I really dont like that mascot much lance...good imagination though..i will admit its better than a mascot that sounds like something i make after drinking a few to many drinks (i.e. GOLDEN WAVE) (thought id clear it up for you just in case you didnt catch it)....and all i know about right now IS the BS...cause i dont talk trash often..and this is kinda fun smile.gif

uh yeah...golden shower is more original...graham beat you to it though with a sign at last years region iv title game.

so...just tell coach to play us next year if you guys are so great. You finally got a win against us...would be a shame to see a good rivalry die when its just getting started.

just shows im not the only one who thinks your mascot is...well just what it sounds like...

and if i thought he would...id tell him to play yall again..just for the pure fact..that i dont like you smile.gif

also i never said we were "so great"...like i said man i have shown nothing but respect to our opponents...but some people just wont shut up...and sometimes i have to let some of it out

oh..well wtf is a bearcat then? sounds like the female side of a grizzly...you guys have an extra period in your games once a month? That would half explain the OT farce at Grundy... tongue.gif

and no love lost on this end...stop making excuses and just tell the coach to put us back on the schedule...lord knows you will not make the playoffs next year...and with you guys going down to A ball to dominate the LPD we won't get a chance to play you again anytime soon.