richlands 7 bassett 6 -final

Lance

Might have had, look at you guys, earlier in the season, you were tossing touchdowns to Tatum, now Cain is running marathons on opposing teams. Trust me tho Andre Hairston is a major threat. Ask Pulaski fans on virginia preps, the kid is for real. Also, do not make any mistakes on offesne, fumbles are what cost Pulaski.

Great Job tonight BLUES !! Good Win...I'm glad you guys kept Bassett's fullback in check, that joker was huge, the roster had him at 5'9 253..that's a load. Just keep that defense rocking and get geared up for Salem...Congrats on the Region 4 championship !!!

Ehh boys go out next week against Salem and kick some ass. Whatever you all do dont let them persuade the VHSL to scheduling the game elsewhere if the rain hits your field.lol You boys just go out and lay some wood next week!! KICK ASS!!

I might just have to miss the Gretna game to come watch you boys!!

Before I go to bed, I just wanted to say thanks to all the Richlands fans, especially Cola and family. Thanks Mrs. Cola for the handwarmers! You guys truly made us feel welcome! grin.gif The special effects for the runout was truly awesome grin.gif Congrats Boys on your REGION 4 TITLE. Trust me, it means more to know you went to the state playoffs win or lose than anything, I can say I went to a state semifinal game my freshman year. And next year I have a feeling we could be making it farther than the Semis. But Blues, cherish this win, and get ready to pound Salem!

Congratulations, Richlands.

I wish I could have been there to watch that game tonight, but I had a ton of prepping to do for the largest UVA game in a decade.

I expect next week to be nothing short of legendary for Richlands. I cannot wait to see the battle in the trenches Richlands will give to Salem. This will be the marquis game of the season for SWVA, and I have no doubts about it. With a win this upcoming week, Richlands has a shot at a state title. I am starting to believe in "The Storm"...

[ QUOTE ]

It was a great game on the radio, I'd say it was a 100 times better in person. Good luck against Salem!

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll ditto this...hunted late with the old man -- I was the designated dragger for the evening -- and listened to it on the radio. Man, I haven't heard Ron since I was in high school...

That cat can get excited...he makes it awesome!

I wish I could have seen our D hold'em on their last four downs.

hey man, i think that it will be a great game between richlands and salem. i just hope that someone from the area will come home with the state. good luck richlands and we wish we could be there in the simifinals to see if we could beat gretna. but you guys are having a great year and i hope you continue. bring the state back to the area. plus: UVA vs. VT today, go wahoos. hopefully Heath Miller will make some nice grabs and get his nickname back..."Heath Miller the hokie killer" lol. good luck against salem guys and great game last night.

[ QUOTE ]

hey man, i think that it will be a great game between richlands and salem. i just hope that someone from the area will come home with the state. good luck richlands and we wish we could be there in the simifinals to see if we could beat gretna. but you guys are having a great year and i hope you continue. bring the state back to the area. plus: UVA vs. VT today, go wahoos. hopefully Heath Miller will make some nice grabs and get his nickname back..."Heath Miller the hokie killer" lol. good luck against salem guys and great game last night.

[/ QUOTE ]

Mr. Miller...meet Mr. X