richlands 7 bassett 6 -final

Lance

the storm did the job tonight, bassett scores on a int. and ringstaff scored for richlands...tatum dropped a pass thatwould have been a td...could have easily been 14 -0 richlands...great job by the defense tonight.

congrats to richlands the region iv div 4 2004 champs

How many other folks here have lost their voices tonight because of the storm. What about those fans. I think we took up the slack for the band!!!

Great job boys! It's great to see 4 quarters of aggressive football!!! Next victim Salem!

grin.gif

I wore my Grundy hat to the Tazewell game tonight...few people gave me strange looks...had a lot of people come up and say they were sorry we couldn't be playing this week and they thought we should have...that sort of thing...very cool people in tazewell and the fans were going nuts the whole game...for a Grundy fan, I was treated well by the home crowd...lol.

Good Job Blues! I was very impressed with the 4 physical quarters you played on defense. That D-Line really stepped it up tonight! Cola, Myself, Grundy10 and Primetime froze to death, but it was well worth it! Shut all the Salem fans up next week, I'll be there cheering for you guys.

Just got finished watching the "Friday Football Xtra on WDBJ7, and i just knew they'd say sumtin bout it, so of course the darn cleat gate was brought up and the players said theyve heard about it and all but newayz, lets git-r-dun like u said 60, good game tonite man, way to keep outside containment wink.gif

Still Salem believes that we watered the field with firetrucks lmfao. Must have been huge firetrucks to squirt the water up to the clouds and let it fall. Lol, I hear they like to pass alot wink.gif good times wink.gif

They have a kid by the name of Hairston. Good speed at the TB slot. That's all I really know about them. Pulaski Turned the ball over 6 times against them in the most anticipated game of the year, and Salem took advantage of all to win 30-3.