VA HIGH

jbob1

Watch out this year for a young senior named Chetwyn Peete #44. He is dangerous and can clean the boards. Probably va highs star player this year. He can also use finesse and shoot from long range. Watch out swva coaches and teams, cause va highs star and team is comin' for yins!!!

WOO HOO!!! YE HAW!!

There is no way Pete will be the star for VHS. He is a turnover machine and a show boat.. Plus he is way too soft to be an affective big man. The best players on that team are Daniel Tripplet and Brad Mcclahnan. Both are great shooters, good rebounders and play sold defense.

You are full of s***!!! I am a big brother and Pete can shoot threes with me in his face. He can also drive in the lane maybe break the goal down when he dunks! Woo HOO!!! YE HAW!!! Oh yea, if your a VHS fan, why are you doggin' one of the players?!!

Have you watched VHS the past 4 or 5 years in basketball. The last thing they need is another ball hog like Pete out there. It is well known that is not liked by his teammeates because of is wreckless play out on the court. Just wait till this season and you will see what I am talking about. He is going to get eat alive by Scoresome from Abingdon, and by few of the big men in the SWD. I really hope I am wrong about all this but I just dont see it happening. The VHS basketball program is in bad shape right now and I dont see them getting any better anytime soon.

[ QUOTE ]

Oh yea and to all of you who don't know but VA HIGH won this weekend

[/ QUOTE ]

was this in swimming or one of the other sports you can't go to the LPD and play? confused.gif

I would have to guess that Grundy's basketball team is probably a little ahead of the Bearcat team right now. That extra week of practice they had is gonna take a little while for us to make up! shocked.gif

Go Grundy Swim Team. Oh yeah, no pool.

Go Grundy Soccer Team. Oh yeah, nowhere flat enough for a field.

Go Grundy Tennis. This team is awarded the steeper part of the mountain. grin.gif

Can you swim Lance? ya gotta roam from the keyboard for that grin.gif

I got one of those wireless waterproof PDA's that I can surf from the pool on... grin.gif

we have all that stuff right below the stadium, just no one at Grundy gives a crap about those sports...lol...just being honest.