The Future of VHS

BearCatStar2006

I think Colby was the only starter that played...and maybe penley...being punished for jumping offsides....lol.

I remember Colby was like WTF? lol. grin.gif

Side note: PV, GC, Haysi, Lebanon, GW Wytheville, and Honaker could all beat Va High.

technically until they rule otherwise they are assigned there for next year...they will petition to stay where they are and probably be allowed to do so...but for now that's where they are going...lol.

grin.gif

Thats a crock that VHS can't join the Hogo. Lebanon could easily slip into the BDD and they are in the Hogo(even though I can't blame them for refusing to join the BDD) and the same thing with GW. Geographically, they should be in the MED. VHS is right smack in the middle of the Holston Valley and can't join, yet the Hogo has a school in the NRV and a school in the Clinch Valley. Go figure.

There's got to be something more to VHS not being allowed to join other than Region C has gotten too big. If I'm not mistaken, didnt' Region C used to have close to 40 schools at one point? And now they are just down to like 27 and only 25 play football.