The Future of VHS

BearCatStar2006

First, I cant figure how in the world you beat Grundy at Grundy? I my opinion, you really didnt compare to them.. They were much better. On that night.. you were lucky..

Second, what did you do.. win one game out of the SWD?? Next, State Champions?? lol.. Good luck dude..

Whats the saying? "Champions are made when no ones looking". Your spending to much time gloating at yourself and your buddies!! lol... Not enough time working!!

good luck..

[ QUOTE ]

Next year state Chapions VHS,Number one safty and wide reciver number 20, Most yards 33, Best QB 21 best linebacker 77, Best lineman 79 WE ARE THE BEARCATS

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA (pause)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You might win the Reigion D in Division 1. smirk.gif

Chad, you from Wise? How's life at JJ Kelly? since you were speakin' of jokes...

If you're not a PV or GC man, your team wouldn't win 3 games against our schedule. I know, I know, we only won 5. Point is, playing close games against our schedule is like going atleast 8-2 in ALL the single A districts.

[ QUOTE ]

If you're not a PV or GC man, your team wouldn't win 3 games against our schedule. I know, I know, we only won 5. Point is, playing close games against our schedule is like going atleast 8-2 in ALL the single A districts.

[/ QUOTE ]

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

okay say sum sh** about VHS like 4 othere SWD teams better than the bearcats....u guyz r trippin..the team we will have is nice we r only loseing 4 players that will hurt the bearcats and they have sooooo much talant in there Jr. class a starting linebacker #77 starting d-end #33 Starting DB and WR #21 Starting OL and DL #78 starting C #55 and #20 is lookin for a hugh comeback from not playin since his freshman yr and there sophmore class #34starting TB #2 Starting Db and they got a freshman that will block ne kick that is tried on the football field.and another that will deff. be an all distric/Regional OLB. TRUST ME

You must be trippin there G-G-G-G-G-GanGstA. Tyrone Mitchell had the bulk of the carries, and #20 might have a decent year, but what kind of QB will you have? Wasn't Morrison a SR.? and also, your best lineman this year was #78, but he didn't compare to Jessee Smith, Matt Lee, Jarrod Burton, Jake Evans, Garrett Arms, Mo Lester, or even Chris Ratliff! grin.gif

who is this #20 you're talkin' about gangster. The one on this year's team was a senior.

If Grundy can get on here and claim they can win state, then so can we. We proved we have just as much if not more reason to be optimistic.

Strong as a Bear, Quick as a Cat,

Nobody wants to **** with that!

You won ONE game out of your district. If that's the foundation of a team coming together to win state, I guess every team in SWVA can claim it.

The one thing about being in the offseason is, just about every team says, they are gonna win state "next year."

you bearcats need to spend some more time in english class, do they not offer that at virginia high?... and isnt number 20 jermey phillips?.. and isnt he a senior?... your already talking smack for next year!!!.. thats sad.. how about you practice and get better before you can talk smack.. you have a winning season for a change and then youll get some respect... but instead of comming on here why dont you go to your new coach smith.. who is and will turn that program around and practice instead of showboatin your losses! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

and isnt number 20 jermey phillips?..

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

your already talking smack for next year!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

you have a winning season for a change and then youll get some respect

[/ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

you bearcats need to spend some more time in english class, do they not offer that at virginia high?

[/ QUOTE ]

Guess VHS isn't the only school without an English class. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

we could easily drop 50 points on your weak defense any day of the week!

[/ QUOTE ]

That's funny. JiBurt couln't play with anybody in the swd or highlands other than Lee.

You think you would hang 50 on our D???? We shut out Grundy. Who'd you score big against. That's right, nobody worth a crap. Heck, the jiberts only scored 21 against Rural Retreat.

If JiB couln't compete with D2 or score any points against them, how do you expect to compete with a good D3 team? Much less "hang 50 on us". confused.gif

take your left hand and pull it from the keyboard. Slap yourself directly across your face. Shake your head and thank me for the reality check. You have a good D1 team, I'll be pulling for the Raiders next weekend. But they couldn't play with v-high.

[ QUOTE ]

I farted

[/ QUOTE ]

No wonder your posts stink. cool.gif

A good D3 team? Boy I want what you are smoking! To you and who else thinks so, but Grundy was not as good as everyone claims, you got lucky. By the way whose going to State.....thats right us, while your a$$ is sitting at the house. Loser

[ QUOTE ]

A good D3 team? Boy I want what you are smoking! To you and who else thinks so, but Grundy was not as good as everyone claims, you got lucky. By the way whose going to State.....thats right us, while your a$$ is sitting at the house. Loser

[/ QUOTE ]

didn't Grundy scrimmage you (JIB) this year? wonder what happened in that one with 90% of the starters not even playing? smirk.gif

to be honest VA High would probably beat you guys...hate to say anything that would inflate their ego any more than it already is, but that would be my honest opinion.

I think I played D-Line that entire game actually Lance..lol..from like the end of the First quarter on, and I didn't start one game on the D-Line this year. I don't even think I took 20 snaps at gaurd, and oh yeah, the score was 21-7 Grundy.

Chad, in all reality, VA. High would beat Burton, just a different kind of ball in D3.