"DAWGZ"

gretna_boy

Gretna is gonna walk the "dawgz" saturday. You will be facing a D line that the coaches have put together just for this game. Look for some "major players" to be on D. The "dawgz" will be ready to tuck their tales and run home before halftime. Watch out for the "one man team" as you all like to call us. I just cant wait to see the look on your faces when you find out that gretna is MUCH MORE than Vic Hall. MUCH MORE.

OMG...YOUR SO FULL OF IT...WAIT TILL TOMORROW WHEN TAZEWELL SHOWS UP AND SHOWS U MORE THAN U THINK..U SO FULL OF BULLSHIT IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY...I WILL PERSONALLY WALK OUT ON THE FIELD TOMORROW AND KICK THE [censored] OUT OF VIC HALL...THAT TEAM IS RUN BY VIC HALL...YOU NEED TO JUST REALIZE THAT TAZEWELL IS TOUGHER THAN YOU THINK!!!!!!!!!!!

LOL...You go right on ahead and "KICK THE [censored] OUT OF VIC HALL". He will run over you like he is gonna run all over your "dawgz". Now its gonna be even more of a joy to see the "dawgz" get walked. You are crazy if you think that "T-Town" even has a chance in Gretna tomorrow night.

I think Tazewell has a decent shot. You all might be just a little bit to cocky. You may have a better team but this will definitely be Tazewells hardest played game. And if youre team or Vic Hall underestimates tazewell you all may have a long ride back to Gretna.