Bluefield-Wayne game: Who was ejected?

BeaverHokie

[ QUOTE ]

Seirs, spelling?, for some extra carricular activity after a play, and 66? on another play, for reasons I couldn't figure out.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow. I would think it would take a LOT to get booted from an important game. I've always been sort of paranoid that the WVSSAC refs have a bias against Bluefield...even the former BHS coach who sat with us last week was hollering about how the refs seemed to give Weir extra yardage on each spot.

There was alot of fouls that werent called on wayne...such as a late hit on daniel wells that happened right infront of the ref.....then i thought it was funny nobody ever saw wayne commit any of these pennelties but anytime we commited one we got introuble

It's ashame that a couple of things like that happned in the second half, but officials let things get out of hand in the first half and you saw the results. It's the official's job to protect the players and when they don't do their job the players have to protect themselves...

All the late hits that Wayne were making were making me really mad because the refs would not call them and you have got to protect the players when the play is over

I thought it was pretty funny though When The play was over and Wayne picked up the ball and ran up field and Rusty Coeburn grabs him with one arm and is just walking with him while Wayne player is digging as hard as he can then he falls on his face lol

Im srry bluefield fans but i think what freddy simon did was bullshit (GMAN sorry bout the language). but if you all didnt really notice wayne didnt really cheap shot until bluefield was up 35-0 and kicked an onside kick. and up 35-0, keeping your starters in until 3:30 left in the game, and throwing the ball. yes i understand wayne did commit 8 or 9 turnovers but eventually you got to show some class and pull the dogs off. but that onside side kick made it personal. none of you all can say if your down 35-0 and someone kicks an onside kick you arent gonna be a little frustrated. yes congrats to bluefield and their team but remember what goes around comes around. im not really comparing teams (nor are they anything alike) but kevin grogg is learning the hard way.

Footballfreak.....The cheapshots started at the beginning of the 2nd quarter with a late hit on daniel wells

We all know what can happen if you can take it easy on a team.....weir found that out 2 weeks ago when we scored 14 points in 2:30, it was still anybody's game in the second quarter especially in the championship game

Footballfreak, I respect where you're coming from and all but I was at the game. Wayne was getting as many shots in after the whistle, as they were during the course of the actual play. I know for a fact that a Wayne player took a cheap shot on Rusty during the Mike Davis INT return and the play was 10 yards past them when it happened. The referees didn't seem to be interested in protecting the kids and as Wayne continued their after the whistle hits, we continued to hit up the scoreboard to return the favor.