Richlands next season...

RHSDE60

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, it must run in the family. You all better be getting in there, because me and a couple down here in good ol' Lebanon will be wanting some revenge, even if we didn't play last game lol. Next year you will see what I am about, not just the stupid little kid you remember and o so loved tongue.gif But before and after he game you will still be my teamates, but during it it will be ON! O yeah, trashtalking for next year. j/k I know you will be top team, not just the players but the coaches love for the game too.

#60 I think youll be a great tight end,jus remember something. The leaders are gone remember what you learnt and i beleave youll be a great leader. # 7 you have big shoes to fill #6 and #30 and theres not a doubt in my mind you dont have the HEART TO DO IT. Line remember what size done this year, they threw in the towel in the second half size matters. Justin i know you can run and offence,youll do well.Al of you remember every matske we make is a learning lesson, youll learn from it. Seniors thank you again. Ill never forget you. But you need to start getting ready for next year. Keeep your priorites straight some thing i wish I would of done..........RUSTY

Ive played AAU ball with Henry about the last 3 years and still talk to him some. Hes never talked to me about going to T-town or anywhere else tho ive tryed to talk his dad in letting him come down to Grundy lol..but has never said anything about movin.

[ QUOTE ]

Ive played AAU ball with Henry about the last 3 years and still talk to him some. Hes never talked to me about going to T-town or anywhere else tho ive tryed to talk his dad in letting him come down to Grundy lol..but has never said anything about movin.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, thank u. Just wondering cause a few ppl have been talking and i wasnt sure and i didnt really think he would just up and leave Graham for his senior year.

Is it normal for someone to be excited about next football season this early in the off season. All this talk about football makes me wanna go outside invite a bunch of freinds down and play football for the next 8 months. I cant wait. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Rugby would be an interesting thought,especially for you receivers and running backs. It helps with your hands and holding on to the ball,as well as speed. Lineman would have a blast with this 2 especially rucking and mauling and scrums. I love it to bad our little club folded. Anyways whos ready for next season? grin.gif

JUST A ADD ON FROM YESTERDAY #45, You ha d a great year.Now im challenginging all of you. Who's gonna step up and be those captains next year. Whos gonna take charge. We only got eight monts til (2) a days thats not long. Come on like to see another ten in the weight room by next week.If you the football team wants to go one game farther then we did this year. . we need to start now,,,,COMMITMENT & PRIDE