Richlands next season...

RHSDE60

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the past couple week i have lived in the weight room lifting and curling im am so pumped to bring that stae championship back to Richlands but i know it is going to take a lot of work and detication and i am prepared to make that commitment i want that championship so bad. We all most had it this year but it just wasnt are year but next year are year or not that championship is coming back to Richlands if i have anything to say about it. cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

For the past couple week i have lived in the weight room lifting and curling im am so pumped to bring that stae championship back to Richlands but i know it is going to take a lot of work and detication and i am prepared to make that commitment i want that championship so bad. We all most had it this year but it just wasnt are year but next year are year or not that championship is coming back to Richlands if i have anything to say about it. cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You may want to spend a bit more time in the classroom too, especially English class.

Some qb are sissy anyways... j/k. Anything think we should stick to the shotgun more often than the I? Just think though we got big wideouts,we're going to have a heck of a qb back there and a good running back core why not let Justin air it out there,or run the option out of the Shotgun like Bowling Green did that year with Urban Myer?

we should get something going then...Grundy's field is out of the question...it has much healing to do in the next 6 or 8 months...lol.

Richlands is central to everyone...find a place and lets get it on...lol.

The band field near the elementary school would work. Noone is using it since football season is over. It's a full 100 yards and there still might be some faint lines there. The ground is a little rough, though.