Richlands next season...

RHSDE60

Today was the first monday we didnt have to wake up early and go to films. Also we are able to walk normally.lol A few of us underclassmen started lifting already. Cant wait til next year. To all the Seniors that played their last game, I just hope that us rising Seniors can step up to the challenge of filling ya'lls shoes.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats right #60. You guys have a heavy load to carry and large shoes to fill. I would love to see 50 kids in the weight room before Christmas Break. You guys had the best group of seniors to learn from and we do have some good kids coming back. The road back will be harder then just wanting it. There are alot of players that need hard work and plenty of it, including you kid. you still run like your sister.

[ QUOTE ]

you still run like your sister.

[/ QUOTE ]

shocked.gif

lol...that was just wrong. ya'll start working out after the grundy game next year...lol...no need to worry about anything until then. grin.gif

I think we should show em wat we learned from the best group on seniors to come thru rhs. Wat do ya say.?...i know ive learned alot and they showed me wat hard work will do for ya and it did me alot too! I think we can def. be right in the think of things for District champs again grin.gif.ReplyS??

You all will be tough next year. You will have to find some skill people, but Jennings will be tough, and he will be the best in the district his senior year. Mr. Primetime will be running marathons next season, and that should be interesting. We should be alright, got to find some linemen and have to replace the whole D. Tazewell is losing Muncey, Cleaver, and Wilson. Carroll County, who knows?Graham should be in the hunt, if they just don't make mistakes.

There was an earier tread this month later part of last month stating rumors of Henry going to T-town next year? Anyone know the truth to this>?

But back to topic, the SWD will be one of the toughest districts again next season.

[ QUOTE ]

Ya better be there Reno. Come on lance, youve saw me run...Do i really run like my sister?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol...no.

Should be a good year for football in 2005...everyone is going to have to reload...should be a pretty even district again...I don't know what CC has though? I think the other 4 will be pretty even.

I can see the spread offense being used more next year. I've heard McCracken has a strong arm, and he will have some big tall recievers to throw to. There doesn't appear to be a big TE coming back unless someone moves, and I think Jennings will be most dangerous in open space. If the o-line comes through Richlands could have a dangerous offense.

was jennings playing DB at all sat? if not he should have been...SS or something...he's small but has great speed...could have helped out on those deep covers i think.

he looks to be set to arrive next year.

I wasn't really looking for him at the time...just thinking about it now...curious if he was in there.

Guys you all just need to live in that weight room this off season. We did it last year and looked how far we made it. Do it again this year and hopefully you all will go farther.

I think the district will be wide open next year. Just whoever brings their A game every Friday night will win.

He was in there some. My opinion on the pass defense (and I don't know what I'm talking about) in that game is...I thought that since we knew Salem could pass, and we knew we probably couldn't cover them...rather than trying to double team people we should have protected against the deep pass by giving them a big cusion. Just give them the underneath stuff but knock the hell out of them when they catch it.