Football game today..

Lance

[ QUOTE ]

I just hope some of the older guys come out and play. Some guys that graduated in the 80's. I'm too old to be running with you young guys........

[/ QUOTE ]

I think you held your own with all these young guys. You dont need anybody your age.

And Lance definatly count me in on the second time around.

[ QUOTE ]

I just hope some of the older guys come out and play. Some guys that graduated in the 80's. I'm too old to be running with you young guys........

[/ QUOTE ]

You're about the same age as me...I would've had a heart attack out there trying to keep up with those guys. You more than held your own.

No doubt BigD, he did fine, 89Tornado hung right in there with the high school kids, moreso than myself and I'm a 98Wave, lol. It was all I could do just to stay in the entire time and believe me, I thought I was going to have a heart attack myself, hahaha. Hopefully I'll be in better conditioning the next time around.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

My brother-in-law wants to play. He's your age.

Todd, you were schooling us young guys in the first game. You put on a clinic on how to catch the ball...lol..I cant say enough about how much I was impressed with you man. Dad wants to come out and play one..but he cant. A shoulder injury when he was in his early teens prevents him from that.