Football Game......

Guest JJBrickface

Guest JJBrickface

I understand you guys had a football game of two hand touch. If you guys have another one with in the next few weeks I could probably have a team of 7 or so people. Just give me the time and location and that would be wonderful. It seems as if most of you guys are from the Richlands area or something. I'm from BLuefield but wouldn't give up on playing a big game. Thanks alot!

I'm sure that we could go 11 on 11. Myself, Mr. Primetime, RHS88, RHSDE60, Aaron Marcum, Colby Owens, and Thad Wells, and I'm sure we could find a few more, Greg Clevinger, Jimmy Marcum, and I can't forget 89Tornado, would play you guys.

Name the time and location, and it's on, or you could just wait until March, and come play us at SVCC. It would be great to have the SFFC players, and the Bluefield Championship Team playing some good ole' fashioned football!

[ QUOTE ]

BigBlue02 said: Lmao I could always request off for that day ya'll. I can see it now this 6'3 280lber running down the field.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm your height, but I've got at least a good 40lbs on you. I got out there and tried to give it hell anyhow, so I know you can too, lol. At least March 19th will give me some time to get better conditioned hopefully, lol.

We had a blast though. At the next one I'd really like to see enough people show up for two games, then we have a championship game.

WHAT??????????????

March? I would like to play every month at least once. I know you guys are up for it. March is way too far off. Gotta come up with one in Jan, Feb, and March. I know the Marcums, Owens, Deel, Vandyke, and others are up for one in January so what do the rest of ya think?

[ QUOTE ]

WHAT??????????????

March? I would like to play every month at least once. I know you guys are up for it. March is way too far off. Gotta come up with one in Jan, Feb, and March. I know the Marcums, Owens, Deel, Vandyke, and others are up for one in January so what do the rest of ya think?

[/ QUOTE ]

I game whenever you guys want to play. grin.gif

Guest JJBrickface

Hey I have to go back for college around Jan. 10 so if we could get one before then it would be great. If that doesn't work out Ill be back in sometime in March for Spring Break. Give an EXACT date and time and I'll see how that is. Ok Alright thanks alot guys