Ahmad Bradshaw makes ESPN top ten plays!

Blues_56

That was an awesome hit!!!! I remember a playoff game at mitchell stadium when Bradshaw ran down on a kickoff and nailed the runner from (I don't rem. the team). It knocked the runners helmet about ten foot in the air and about five feet backwards. I am glad to see him getting some positive coverage. I hope he keeps his head on and stays out of trouble!!!!!!!

Yea it was a good lick, but one neg. thing about that game they had to bring up the "off campus" trouble he was in during the game but they did say he would have a bright future at Marshal, good knock tho.

That was a great hit. I just wish he would have taken that kickoff back at the end of the game. The kicker just got enough of him to make him step out of bounds. He would have been on the top ten twice in one night.

I saw that also...reminded me of the hit he put on the kid from Martinsville last year on a pass play over on the visitors side of the field...the refs flagged him for 15 yards for personal foul, but I thought it was a clean hit...if you saw it you know what I am talking about...it was one of those hits you would remember...lol.

I think AB is set to have a breakout year next season...wish him the best.

Funny I watched the top 10 at least 3 times that day because nothing was on and I could have sworn the play that was nominated was the return by the cincy player that scored them a touchdown. I thought that was the top 10 play. OH well either way I guess.