Taze and Rich at Twin Valley, Mon. and Tue..

babyblue

Any thoughts on these games?

Twin Valley has been on break for 2 weeks.. It might be a good chance for someone to sneak up on the Panthers... Tazewell did well in the Wytheville Tourn.. and Richlands has had several games through the holidays.. Twin Valleys edge... Depth and Home court...

Twin Valley got us(Tazewell) by 8 or 9 last night, but not the team I thought they were. Some of us had a bad game like me but that comes and goes. We will meet them again on the 11th in T-town. I guess I can say I was saving up for Grundy Thursday haha...

---------------------

Smell ya lata... wink.gif

Guess you’re glad that the Panthers hadn't played any round ball since December 17th. If they had been playing games like the Bulldogs have been it may have been a massacre. The Panthers were very rusty but by the end of the third quarter everyone knew who the victors were. TV was up by 19 with 5:38 to go in the game and put their subs on the floor to finish the game. Better luck next time Dogs.

Tazewell does have a good team with some talent and they are very scrappy. If they had someone 6’7†in the middle they would be tough.

Just face it, Twin Valley by far has the better team of the two and for that matter any team in the SWD.

I guess you can say that... smirk.gif They had to play bench players cause starters had too many fouls and thought the game was over until we started a run. Not to say I had a bad game cause thats not an excuse but we meet the 11th. I expect a better game.... grin.gif hopefully!

-----------------

Smell ya lata... wink.gif