Lebanon At Richlands Round Two

ojrussell

Richlands should win this one. I'm sure Lebanon will come into Ernie fired up and as ready as they can be. With the highs forecasted to be in the mid 30"s with a low of around 25 by the end of the game....they better be....lol. I know the Blues will not be thinking ahead because Mance want let them. I guarantee you next week has not been mentioned by the coaching staff because that's the way its always been under Mance. Like someone said on another thread anything can happen. The Blues just seem to be the better team and probably playing their last home game at Ernie....the seniors will be fired up for sure.

The Blues will benefit by having Farris and Collins back on offense and everybody but Alley back on defense. Austin should be a better player on both sides of the ball now having three full weeks of practice with the starters. He is getting more comfortable and thus playing much faster. I do look for the Blues to win this one going away.

Richlands 42

Lebanon 13

Should be a repeat of the 1st game,  but i am sure Lebanon will come in trying to show that they can play with the Blues,  but the Blues are battle tested with a tough schedule and plenty of playoff experience,   ( although Lebanon has playoff experience themselves )   and a coaching staff who knows how to prepare their kids for this time of the year.  Richlands  wins 35 to 13

The Blues move on to the next round !

Lebanon will be fired-up and ready to give the Blues a challenge, but I feel that the team is ready for this week.  Coach Mance and staff probably are seeing "red and have red eyes" from watching, watching and more watching of film on the Pioneers.  Having Collins and Farris back is a plus.  I think Alley will be available to play in this game,  if needed. Coaching staff will hold him out for another week, if not needed.

GO BLUES!!!!!