The greatest moment in Haysi football history

swva_havok_fan

Consolidation is hard enough by itself, but when one team has all the hardware in the trophy case things aren't so easy. Clintwood had all the athletic success except for a few years in football and Haysi is trying to find their most significant moment in a "sea of above averageness" I hope my grandchildren do not have to go through a school consolation because once that happens the pride and sense of community is washed away like our recent snow is in the rain. Oh and the dark side isn't so bad...we are like a church we will take anybody!..well most folks anyway. 

Consolidation is hard enough by itself, but when one team has all the hardware in the trophy case things aren't so easy. Clintwood had all the athletic success except for a few years in football and Haysi is trying to find their most significant moment in a "sea of above averageness" I hope my grandchildren do not have to go through a school consolation because once that happens the pride and sense of community is washed away like our recent snow is in the rain. Oh and the dark side isn't so bad...we are like a church we will take anybody!..well most folks anyway.

Haysi preformed very well in football considering they were basically playing up in D2 all but the last few years of the school. Haysis football success is comparable to GCs during the years that they were playing up in D3.

Clintwood had all the Football success, in the other boys sports Haysi dominated, the girls sports were pretty even if memory serves

Ryan4VT offered the same thing, plus threw in free food for life at the Bearded Moose and Italian Village. Sorry man, Richlands is hard to beat when it comes to recruiting... Lol. :p

That's cute and all, but I can offer you championships. That's what it's all about ain't it? Can Richlands say they have over 25 state championships as a school? (Going in for the kill)