VHSL Scoreboard

Bluefield researcher

37 minutes ago, Bluefield researcher said:

I just went to the VHSL site and it appears that there is a scoreboard similar to an ESPN scroll. Does anyone know if they will actually update scores through the night, update over the night hours, or just leave it as it is?

This is the first year they are going to do it. We'll see how it goes....they've revamped the whole site.

Ryan, that sounds good. It should be something positive that the VHSL could do for the schools they represent.

I would think they could pay someone $ 50 on Friday night to keep the scoreboard up to date, but knowing how 

The VHSL is about money, I seriously doubt that this service would become a reality. Like you said,  it's a new thing

For VHSL, so we can all just wait and see if it pans out.  Better not hold your breath!

Uncle Percy says not to waste your time holding your breath hoping the VHSL will do something right.  Uncle Percy says that the Entire VHSL is intellectual challenged (His California Political Correctness Class may be helping some), if someone had handed them the winning ticket from last night's Power Ball Lottery, they would have shredded it.

15 minutes ago, GMan said:

I will have the SWVASPORTS.COM scoreboard up later...hopefully...

Just a thought to ponder...are there any other local regional high school football boards that have as much activity and support as this one does in a remote area?

That is accurate I might add

Ryan, I have downloaded the new VHSL scoreboard  ( Scorestream). It is pretty unique and quite frankly I am impressed with it. It is taking sometime to learn how to navigate around . Quite a surprise from VHSL ! What do you think?