WELL @&%^!** RICHLANDS LOSES AGAIN!

cityofRaven

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Class is ageless IF YOU HAVE IT...which you dont, so i think your just left with the proceeding ignorance..give it up homo, your a retard that got entangled in an arguement that you cant get out of and no possible way that your going to win..so really, do yourself and mainly US a favor and quit typing those 'classless comebacks' that was prob pretty good when you went to school back in the 50's smirk.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

This appears to be a very well thought out and articulated response. roflmfao

[ QUOTE ]

Pardon me, tid. Let me rephrase that.

You're almost 40 on a high school message board. One word... CLASSY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well at least you are able to articulate without using derogatory comments like you pal 05rhs.

Ahhh c'mon tidbit...is this all you got?? i can get a better argument out of a 4 yr old..you know what you remind me of...a turd that wont flush, its like you keep comin back for more, and in the end, your going to get flushed but its ok, even $hit has got to go down one day grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

"0 and 7" I think was the chant at the game. Is that how you think you spell "bulldog"....really?

[/ QUOTE ]

Just reread part of this thread and I had to bring attention to something... because I feel like being a dick.

Tazewell faithfuls "Nessa0714", "Tid_Bit", "hardtrail", "TaX", "JuiceDawg", "dawgs86", "ths20", "Dawgs07", and you("Fighton3"), have all posted spelling dogs dawgs. So, double check before you try to make fun of someone's spelling.

That was just for the hell of it. And don't bash mayor, cause we've got his back.

[ QUOTE ]

'tid bit' does someone hear that commode flushing??

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I have tried to be classy and explain to you all what class is without falling to your level. I believe I have accomplished that and now I am finished with you children. Obviously your parents have taught you nothing of class which speaks well of the section of our county that you represent. I bid you farewell on this particular thread. Feel free to use anything you have learned in the future. tongue.gif