WELL @&%^!** RICHLANDS LOSES AGAIN!

cityofRaven

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just lookin' at some times that some posts were made by a few of the RHS and Grundy football players. Wouldn't you guys be better served by spending more time in the weightroom and less time playing with an old dude like me? Just an observation, but if you guys are working half as hard in the weightroom as you would have us believe I think you wouldn't have much time in the evening to post on this board!!!! tongue.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Playin with you??? the only one playin with anyone is you...with urself...oh wait is that it?? you get on here to talk to 'teenage guys' while your doing it wink.gifi get it now

[/ QUOTE ]

Keep it up! You are proving my point more by the minute!LOL

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tidbit, you know your right..you are greater than everyone and everything you say is right..and everything we say is wrong...and is helping you prove ur point..well how about this, you have to be the most worthless piece of an example of a sports fan i have ever heard off..you really need to realize your this is a football/sports cite, not a raven real estate cite you really should thinkin about getting a life....you have no earthly idea of what the word respect is..i mean c'mon throwing in someones face where they live?? sounds pretty juvenile to me..so how about, u go on about ur way, and keep your 'class and points' to yourseleve because i promise, no one cares what you have to say!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I guess this was directed towards me, so I have a question for you. When was the last time Tazewell won a District championship in anything except baseball and softball? My lord, this post has got out of hand...it won't be on the site much longer. So I figured I would get in my words while I could..lol

class (klas) n. Slang. excellence or elegance, especially of style

Read this ^ and then go back and read all of the posts before this one. You will see that no one who has posted on this thread has class, so we call all shut hell up about it.

And don't try to reply to this because whatever you will say is wrong.

Because everyone is making themselves look like jackasses. Every time someone makes a comment about class another person spits back with even less class. It's all going downhill. If this thread keeps on going it'll turn into a big retard carnival. So, just stop.

Consider this a favor.

[ QUOTE ]

Read this ^ and then go back and read all of the posts before this one. You will see that no one who has posted on this thread has class, so we call all shut hell up about it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Because everyone is making themselves look like jackasses. Every time someone makes a comment about class another person spits back with even less class. It's all going downhill. If this thread keeps on going it'll turn into a big retard carnival. So, just stop.

Consider this a favor.

^^really classy comment buddy smirk.gif

Well, I think I proved and excellent point and I did so while wearing a pin-striped tux, fedora hat, and brandishing a pimp chalice.

Excellence and style... 2 out of 3. I'd consider it a classy post.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

^^^^^^^^now c'mon jordan wheres the class in that last post??? and further more..is that all you could come back with?? my instinct is telling me that u should quit while your still ahead

like you said though... consider that a 'favor'

You're right, pal. Let's cut this out. This classless bickering is getting us nowhere. We should set a good example for the other cyber children on this board and shake hands on this. This, my friends, is class.

well, no you lost your chance at 'class' when you entered the convo. but im going to stop being a hypocrite... and stop arguing with these ppl that doesnt know anything about sports...

im sorry guys for every posting about a 2-19 basketball team lol oh well and the retarted carnival coment is excactly what i was going for. i mean hasnt that been what tom rife has been runing these past few years. and yes i am all out of class. i guess food stamps dont buy class anymore. lol im out this thread is crazier than my aunt in marion. im actually glad that im the one that started this cluster F$ lol later dudes

[ QUOTE ]

well, no you lost your chance at 'class' when you entered the convo. but im going to stop being a hypocrite... and stop arguing with these ppl that doesnt know anything about sports...

[/ QUOTE ]

smirk.gifUmmmmmmmmm smirk.gif... such love. And attention to grammatical detail. I'm glad were back on the same side now, the classy side, that is.

smirk.gifUmmmmmmmmm smirk.gif... such love. And attention to grammatical detail . I'm glad were back on the same side now, the classy side, that is.

[/ QUOTE ]

Should that not be "we're" if "we're" taking grammatical detail into consideration? Consider THAT a favor. blush.gif lol