WELL @&%^!** RICHLANDS LOSES AGAIN!

cityofRaven

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol no offense to anyone..but is this not crazy how this post about how bad our basketball team is,,escalated into spelling bee's, 'class judgement', retarted carnivals....you know i think we need to stop kicking a dead horse and just leave this post as it is..which is crazy

If i was a hip hop artest i would make a rhyme that goes out to all the retards, rednecks, and those class less non spellers in the house, im im not mistaken none of us were made perfect ( example- the 2004 richlands basketball team, the best 2-19 team i have ever seen play) so this goes out to everybody who waisted there breath reading or posting on this stupid thread i made, SHUT THE HELL UP! lol im going to go drink with my redneck dad, play skrabble with my mom who cant spell and make out with my retarted girlfriend. i love every damn body this has killed more brain cells than pot i hope everybody is happy.

[ QUOTE ]

I guess this was directed towards me, so I have a question for you. When was the last time Tazewell won a District championship in anything except baseball and softball? My lord, this post has got out of hand...it won't be on the site much longer. So I figured I would get in my words while I could..lol

[/ QUOTE ]

When is the last time Grundy won district in anything besides Wrestling??? Not that anyone cares about wrestling.

[ QUOTE ]

lol no offense to anyone..but is this not crazy how this post about how bad our basketball team is,,escalated into spelling bee's, 'class judgement', retarted carnivals....you know i think we need to stop kicking a dead horse and just leave this post as it is..which is crazy

[/ QUOTE ]

This posts just sums up about how Richlands basketball was, sucked bad enough that nobody cares ha.This is funny comin in everynite and readin tho.

Tidbit. Most of time when people become grown-ups and graduate high school they go to college and then settle down and find themself a nice job, get a good loving wife and start a family; usually while they're not living with their parents. Most of the time they have better things to do than rip on teenagers on an high school sports message board. Most of the time they try not to make themself look like a jackass, and show some maturity. That's just most of the time though.

Just answer me this, tid: Do you realize that everyone you're arguing with on this message board is between 16 and 18? That's half your age, tid.

You know what, tid? Just forget all that. Just give me a hug and tell me a bedtime story. That's all I ask.

[ QUOTE ]

Tidbit. Most of time when people become grown-ups and graduate high school they go to college and then settle down and find themself a nice job, get a good loving wife and start a family; usually while they're not living with their parents. Most of the time they have better things to do than rip on teenagers on an high school sports message board. Most of the time they try not to make themself look like a jackass, and show some maturity. That's just most of the time though.

Just answer me this, tid: Do you realize that everyone you're arguing with on this message board is between 16 and 18? That's half your age, tid.

You know what, tid? Just forget all that. Just give me a hug and tell me a bedtime story. That's all I ask.

[/ QUOTE ]

Been there done that! As far as the hug. Sorry, not into that. Thanks anyway!LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Been there done that!

[/ QUOTE ]

How about we do it again?

And, by the way, you're almost 40. One word... CLASSY.

[/ QUOTE ]

Class is ageless. You may learn that someday, but years of ignorance will procede it. blush.gif

Class is ageless IF YOU HAVE IT...which you dont, so i think your just left with the proceeding ignorance..give it up homo, your a retard that got entangled in an arguement that you cant get out of and no possible way that your going to win..so really, do yourself and mainly US a favor and quit typing those 'classless comebacks' that was prob pretty good when you went to school back in the 50's smirk.gif