WELL @&%^!** RICHLANDS LOSES AGAIN!

cityofRaven

Well boys and gilrs the blues didnt have the heart to play spoiler tonight. the bulldawgs just had the outside game going early and then inside late. the refs didnt help too much either. to sum it up chalk another win for the rifes radiers. UNDEFEATED SINCE 2003 wink.gif BY THE WAY....where is the bulldawg lol

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well not the game I thought it would be. Figured R-lands had something to play for in pride. They started out bad our we either started good. I think that crowd support is good for the team, but Im starting to think that the Rife Raiders are hurting Rlands chances of winning. The refs tookit personal with all the gestures directed towards them and stop the game for a sec. and just may have hurt the blues all year just a thought that came to mind after tonight. wink.gif

Well Juice your right about the refs taking it personally and not giving Richlands anything but its the job of the ref to come in and call a good, fair game no matter what is going on behind him in stands. He should be fair and call everything on both ends and its obvious that didn't happen tonight.

Just because someone in the stands make rude remarks or whatever doesnt mean the ref's should make bad calls or dont give R-lands any calls. The ref's should be worried about the game not someone in the stands! I hardly ever say anything to a ref about a bad call. It helps in the long run to leave a ref alone than to hassle him over a bad call even tho it was a bad call. but thats just me smirk.gif

I WILL SAY THE REFS DID NOT DECIDE THE OUTCOME OF THE GAME. BUT AS FOR THE REFS THERE NEEDS TO BE A SYSTEM PUT IN TO MAKE THEM ACOUTABLE FOR THERE ACTIONS ALSO. WV. HAS ONE THE REFS ARE RATED EVERY GAME BY BOTH COACHES. AND THEY MAKE GOOD MONEY FOR WHAT THEY DO. I WILL AGREE FOUL WORDS ARE NOT PERMITTED BUT SOME REFS JUST TRY TO TAKE THE FUN OUT OF THE GAME AND PUSH THERE POWER AROUND. ALSO I THINK REFS SHOULD WORK AS A CREW EVERY GAME. THAT WAY THEY ARE IN POSTION TO MAKE THE CALLS AND ONES NOT MAKING ANOTHERONES CALL. AS A WHOLE SWVA REFS ALL SLACKING. THEY NEED TO BE MORE PROFESIONAL AT WHAT THE DO. $90.00 PLUS DOLLARS FOR ABOUT 3 HOURS WORK IS GOOD MONEY. SO THEY NEED TO LEARN TO TAKE THE HEAT.

Ya know..sure is somethin...Tazewell wins 8(?) games, and they are world beaters..lol..They are doin pretty good in Bball though, I will hand it to them, but please guys, win state or somethin, or district, and you can talk all the smack you want! wink.gif

[ QUOTE ]

Ya know..sure is somethin...Tazewell wins 8(?) games, and they are world beaters..lol..They are doin pretty good in Bball though, I will hand it to them, but please guys, win state or somethin, or district, and you can talk all the smack you want! wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You know what.....the same could be said about Grundy in the 80's? No one from Tazewell is talkin' smack about football on this thread........this kid is backing his basketball team and merely stated that he played football. Oh yeah, who are region 4 div 3 champs? Tazewell. As I remember Tazewell county owns both div 3and 4 titles, so go spread your cheer on another board!

[ QUOTE ]

dont get mad im just stating the facts buddy lol

[/ QUOTE ]

By the way, if you guys want people to respect you(Rifes Raiders) then maybe you should show a little more class. Oh yeah, this is a guy from Raven I am talking to.....wouldn't know nothing about "Class" would you!

Thats what I was talking about was basketball...lol...All the AA competition goes through Abingdon(which is kinda scary..lol) I was just trying to help out CityofRaven a little bit, looks like he was kind of surrounded.

hey, 'Tid_Bit'what do you know about class? i mean i guess you think you have tons of it dont you..with a name like 'tidbit'? and as far as raven goes,why dont you go down there in the middle of that'no class' place and make that comment,go on i dare you smirk.gif