10/14 Virginia High Away 7:30

10/21 Open

10/28 Hurley (Senior Night) Home 7:30

11/04 Tazewell Away 7:30

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Our little league team is going to play Abingdon's varsity. We figure they should have a break since little league plays Richlands like 3 times in a season! Plus, coach Hubbard figured it would be good to give the varsity two open dates this year! cool.gif

I like the Idea of play Honaker,it cuts down on driving time to the game,you dont have to get out of school early and its a good rivlary. Now if Twin Valley was great we could play them but then again who wants to make 2 trips in to buchanan county to play football.

I dont mind playin Honaker they are one of the best Single A teams around, and yea if Twin Valley WAS any good we could still play them just play Grundy home and Twin away just switch em in and out so only one trip to beautiful Buchanon every year.

Well its aint the county its just the fact of sum of the roads kill me the way they made em down there. My grandpa lives in Lil prater(Greenbrier) near the dickenson county line. And so ive hated the roads down there since i was a lil feller..ha

The road through Grundy is terrible right now, along with most secondary roads. But yeah, the state department does keep the main roads (460&83) are in great shape..Just wish the same could be said about the rest.

I'm right there with u rhs7, i can't wait till the season starts, i think it will be a good year. i think we got good backs,recievers,and a big line, so i think it will be an awsome season!!!!!

Well look at the black diamon district though only team that gives them real competition year in and year out is Haysi. Twin Valley and Hurley are subpar when it comes to Football,now basketball on the other hand thats a whole different message board.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm right there with u rhs7, i can't wait till the season starts, i think it will be a good year. i think we got good backs,recievers,and a big line, so i think it will be an awsome season!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

I couldnt agree more.

I go to Raven and get on 460. I take 460 to Grundy and get on 83 until you get to that road that takes you to Hurley. I don't know what any of it is called. I'm not very familiar with Buchanan County.