Official Honaker 2005 Schedule

hhstigerfan

I think everyones problem is that dang points system,I dont like it,I mean look at what Grundy's having to do,in getting out of state teams. They could very well play Twin Valley and Hurley in County and in state that would be 2 trips they wouldn't have to make out of state. But then again it could be worse and they could have to play Big Creek lol.

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

It would be neat to see a comparison of how many points are gained by beating a good 8-2 or 9-1 single A team compared to beating a .5oo AA team. For example, I would think Richlands got more points from beating a 9-0 A team in Lebanon than Grundy got from beating us when we were 4-5. If this is so, I don't think GC and Honaker will hurt us in points at all, especially with CC possibly down next year. Of course, none of it matters unless you win the games. I guess we'll see next fall smile.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Here you go...

Pts. for beating a Class A (Division 1) team with a 9-1 record: 29 (of course this means you were the only team to beat them)

Pts. for beating a Class A (Division 2) team with a 9-1 record: 30 (of course this means you were the only team to beat them)

Pts. for beating a Class AA (Division 3) team with a 5-5 record: 25

Pts. for beating a Class AA (Division 4) team with a 5-5 record: 26

Now the FLIP SIDE...points if you lose...

Pts. for losing to a Class A (Division 1) team with a 9-1 record: 10

Pts. for losing to a Class A (Division 2) team with a 9-1 record: 11

Pts. for losing to a Class AA (Division 3) team with a 5-5 record: 10

Pts. for losing to a Class AA (Division 4) team with a 5-5 record: 11

And now for the FLIPPIEST OF SIDES...

Pts. for losing to a Class A (Division 1) team with a 5-5 record: 6

Pts. for losing to a Class A (Division 2) team with a 5-5 record: 7

Pts. for losing to a Class AA (Division 3) team with a 9-1 record: 14

Pts. for losing to a Class AA (Division 4) team with a 9-1 record: 15

For the record...I don't think V-High has a snowball's chance in a warmer climate of beating Gate City...PERIOD...and they will have a very tough time with Honaker...

No kiddin! I wasn't downin Hurley. Lots of nice ppl up there! I can't help it that I live far away from there, and it pisses me off when I have to drive more than an hour somewhere and I can't just set the cruise on about 60 mph and go! tongue.gif

[ QUOTE ]

lmao how my times did you end up cussing him? And next time better let somone else drive or you'll end up in stopover,kentucky with all the drug lords.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well we lost count and we can't repeat what we said on here. But he wasn't driving, he was in the lead car telling that driver where to go. It was pretty bad then but we can look at it now and laugh.

Id say,first time I went to hurley I was with Bryan whitt's bro right after the floods down there now that was an experience,especially in a z-28 lol. Anyways back on subject why can't we get rid of some the Highlands district teams and pick up some more Hogeheegee or Lonesome pine teams?

Guest BB_TWEEDER

I live over here and I cant stand the roads! I wouldnt blame anyone if they didnt want to just get up and drive over here on these roads! lol

The bad thing is, Helton wouldn't admit to anyone that we were lost. If we hadn't said anything we would have kept on driving in the wrong direction. Helton kept saying that it would only be like 5 more minutes. Finally we just stopped on the side of the road and went up to a random house and asked for directions.

Smart,get a minor killed then ya'll would be up the creek with out a paddle of course you just blame it off on Helton sence he did get you lost. I remember me and Zack Whitt driving around in circles down there.