who will be the swd best lineman this year

YOUKNOW

Burton might not be as strong? This year the kid bench pressed 290, Squats over 400 and last year Power Cleaned over 280. HAHA if thats not considered strong for someone who weights about 225-230 i would sure like to know what is?

As for best lineman in the SWD next year, my money is on Garrett Arms. It will be his third year as a starter so he will have plenty of experience and he is just nasty when he gets on the field.

Also he has already made an unofficial visit to University of Maryland. He got to take in the UNC- UM game Sunday night and got to meet with the coaches.

better watch Wisecav you dont work out all that muscles going to turn back in to flab.... I ain't worked out in a year and my arms are like jello lmao guess I need to get back down the community center smirk.gif

Wise Cav I have seen the best lineman in the SWD since 94 and you were among the best so dont doubt that.I would put you, Luke, Church, Coleman,and Childress against any five to ever grace VA AA football and nobody would do better.

Theres an All State Award at the field house that rightfully should have your name on it, so get back in the weight room and school and play like everyone here knows you can.

I second that JMarcum. Cotton is one of the best I have played with or against. He would absolutely crush you, and he was a bear. One of the naturally strongest guys I have EVER seen. It is hilarious that he didn't get all state..I guess we didn't know how much that we would miss him until this past year.

that means alot to me, guys i appreciate it. i just want to get my grades up so i can play football again. i sure wish i could have helped yall this year. youll be seeing me around, man, youll be seeing me around.