Who will win SWD next year???

Grundy_30

[ QUOTE ]

richlands will definatly win the swd championship again. you gotta think that about this whenever they'd put their 2nd string in they still kicked a** and no-one could score on them. by far richlands will finish 1st followed by tazewell, grundy, graham and carroll

[/ QUOTE ]

Come on man.... Us Richlands people of have done a pretty good job at not saying stuff like this. It's good to be confident and all but stuff like this only gives other teams more reason to not like us and to beat us. We need to be good sports. No one can say Richlands will definitely win the SWD next year. We might have the best chance but you still have to be humble about it. So... you know... just... you know.

Well actually Graham has a bunch of good younger guys that had starting positions last year and really helped out alot. and they will all be back next year they are only in the 10th so they will be here for awhile. I think they can take it all the way the next two years.

alright i'm sorry about that. but i will say one thing though tazewell will have a good team. i know this past year they held their ground against us until the 4th quarter and i mean heck thats what kinda team we are. so thumbs up for tazewell.

• 4 weeks later...

Guys, dont count CC out. Ive seen all of yalls posts and all of them have CC on the bottom. We only had six seniors last year and only 4 played! We will be a surprise team this year (no suprise for me though). Dont count us out. I seriously think that we will be up at the top this year. I need to brag on one of my fellow team mates. Cody Vaughn just recently maxed out on all of his major lifts. He got 270 on bench, 500 on squat, and 250 on power clean and he is only a sophomore!!! and he also runs about a 5 2 forty. He is going to be on of the top SWD lineman this year and next!

Here is another stat, 1976,1981,1989,1990,1991,1993,1994,1997,1999,2001,2002,2003.Those are the years that Graham won the SWD under Carlock. That is called tradition. That is why we won't be down for long. The last time we lost all of our district games was 1988 I believe. What happened in 89? No one in the district scored a point on us that is what. You guys had your year and Graham has been humbled, but it is over and things return to how they were. That is Graham on top looking down on everyone else. And it's coming for the next 3 years anyway so get used to it.

[ QUOTE ]

CarrollCavs78

Pee Wee League

Reged: 10/30/04

Re: Who will win SWD next year??? [Re: Blues_79]

#27276 - 04/07/05 09:27 PM (216.24.111.61) Edit Reply Quote

Guys, dont count CC out. Ive seen all of yalls posts and all of them have CC on the bottom. We only had six seniors last year and only 4 played! We will be a surprise team this year (no suprise for me though). Dont count us out. I seriously think that we will be up at the top this year. I need to brag on one of my fellow team mates. Cody Vaughn just recently maxed out on all of his major lifts. He got 270 on bench, 500 on squat, and 250 on power clean and he is only a sophomore!!! and he also runs about a 5 2 forty. He is going to be on of the top SWD lineman this year and next!

Post Extras: Manage this thread

SWDfootballRocks

Pee Wee League

Reged: 04/07/05

Re: Who will win SWD next year??? [Re: CarrollCavs78]

#27277 - 04/07/05 09:31 PM (216.24.111.61) Edit Reply Quote

I agree CarrollCavs. Wow Cody Vaughn must be a beast!!

[/ QUOTE ]

hmmm...people seem to be talking to themselves again...lmfao.