Bluefield gets the #4 seed will face Braxton

Bluefield_Rules

Are you serious? Your the person who came on here and said that your going to kill us if we play yall in the championship....You should just be quiet untill you get to the big game...How does that sound?

Cuz frankly most of us are tired of hearing you talk crap all the time..

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

Are you serious? Your the person who came on here and said that your going to kill us if we play yall in the championship....You should just be quiet untill you get to the big game...How does that sound?

Cuz frankly most of us are tired of hearing you talk crap all the time..

[/ QUOTE ]

I never said we were going to whip anyone down there. I said I think we have a good shot of winning the whole thing, and I strongly believe that. I'd like to see them play Bluefield b/c of what happened w/ football this season and b/c I have some friends that are Beaver fans and it would be nice to have something to brag about. I don't care if you're tired of what I say b/c I post my opinion, which is the point of message boards, and I don't break any of the rules so I'm going to keep posting what I think.

Let's see, a Weir fan (you) believing in his or her team is simply a fan standing behind their team. However, a Bluefield fan believing in his or her team is "arrogance?"

I honestly think it's stupid to even be thinking about a possible state title matchup considering Weir has to first defeat Logan. Then, if they're fortunate enough to win would then face defending champion Winfield in the semis? While Bluefield has to defeat a solid Braxton team. Then, they'd most likely face the #1 ranked team in AA, Westside. Odds of both of them making it to Saturday in my opinion? Slim. Winfield, if healthy, will win it all.

[ QUOTE ]

Let's see, a Weir fan (you) believing in his or her team is simply a fan standing behind their team. However, a Bluefield fan believing in his or her team is "arrogance?"

[/ QUOTE ]

I have had to listen to all the Bluefield talk since the game this past season at Mitchell Stadium. Instead of being greatful that you pulled off a miracle in a hard fought game between two great teams, you have to show arrogance. So yes, I'm going to come on here and back my team and I do believe we can take the whole thing in Charleston, no matter what anyone else thinks. As I've said, I want to meet Bluefield b/c it would make the tournament that much better!!!

[ QUOTE ]

have had to listen to all the Bluefield talk since the game this past season at Mitchell Stadium.

[/ QUOTE ]

No you haven't, you've not had to listen to anything. It's by choice that you visit this board and other high school boards. I don't believe anyone forced you to visit those boards, especially this one where so many Bluefield fans post. And considering this is merely a region website and the fact you're tired of hearing about Bluefield I'm confused as to why you still visit here...

[ QUOTE ]

Instead of being greatful that you pulled off a miracle in a hard fought game between two great teams, you have to show arrogance.

[/ QUOTE ]

Every Bluefield fan is g-r-a-t-e-f-u-l to pull of such an amazing win and if you'll bother to read back you'll see such. However, that doesn't mean we shouldn't also be able to express pride in having a team capable of such once in a lifetime type of comeback.

[ QUOTE ]

So yes, I'm going to come on here and back my team and I do believe we can take the whole thing in Charleston, no matter what anyone else thinks.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not sure why you continue to repeat that statement like a broken record. I've never seen anyone on this rip on you for supporting your team. I most certainly didn't in the previous post. So again, get off the "victim" trip that you seem to thrive on.

I was merely pointing out the "hypocritical-ness" of your statement about Bluefield fans being arrogant when you, yourself are just as arrogant about Weir. I believe it's the old pot calling the kettle black scenario. Although, I'm sure through your red and black tinted glasses you don't see it like that.

[ QUOTE ]

No you haven't, you've not had to listen to anything. It's by choice that you visit this board and other high school boards. I don't believe anyone forced you to visit those boards, especially this one where so many Bluefield fans post. And considering this is merely a region website and the fact you're tired of hearing about Bluefield I'm confused as to why you still visit here...

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, I do b/c I'm friends w/ a few people from Bluefield. I even went down to the Bluefield/Wayne game since the Island is only about 30 min. from my house and sat w/ these people on the Bluefield side and congratulated them when the Beavers won. Even though I'm friends w/ them, they still give me a hard time about the game to this day, so it would be nice to get a little redemption at the basketball tournament. See this is what I mean. You don't know the whole story by saying I don't have to visit these boards. As I've said, I'm friends w/ some Bluefield fans and talk to them on a regular basis, and I also post on B&G news' boards, and Bluefield fans' have boasted on their as well. But it's all in good fun I guess.

PREACH BROTHER PREACH!!!! PREACH ON THE WORD!!! because it is true i have never seen anyone attack anyone on this board. we state how we fell but never do we go after anyone with intent to hurt. we have a great deal of respect for your teams because they are good at their sports. very talented young men so please dont think we are attacking you because we arent. we just express how much we back the young men and young ladies at our school. and it may sound like we are cocky but we can back the talk that comes with it.

[ QUOTE ]

You don't know the whole story by saying I don't have to visit these boards. As I've said, I'm friends w/ some Bluefield fans and talk to them on a regular basis, and I also post on B&G news' boards, and Bluefield fans' have boasted on their as well. But it's all in good fun I guess.

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I do know the story b/c I was one of the Bluefield fans you sat with along with the chic from Poca and then ventured over to meet Pioneer_PA during halftime. I also know you post on the other website, under the name "redrider2004," b/c I post there as well. And yes Bluefield fans have gloated and rightfully so b/c we are the state football champions. Had Weir won the title you'd be gloating as well, and probably more so since you claimed on B&G back in August that Weir "had too much talent for anyone else to touch."

[ QUOTE ]

Actually I do know the story b/c I was one of the Bluefield fans you sat with along with the chic from Poca and then ventured over to meet Pioneer_PA during halftime.

[/ QUOTE ]

Okay, I know who you are now. However, I wouldn't gloat as much as some Bluefield fans. I made the comment that Weir would be the most talented team in 05, and was I wrong? They might not have won the state title, but was there any team that had more talent than they did?

[ QUOTE ]

They might not have won the state title, but was there any team that had more talent than they did?

[/ QUOTE ]

Arrogance anyone?

My question is how did another thread that started out about Bluefield/Braxton Couty get hijacked and turned into another Bluefield/Weir debate? Is anyone else starting to see a cycle here?

You brought up me saying at the beginning of the year that Weir had too much talent for anyone in AA. No other team had more talent than Weir. Bluefield executed in their game w/ Weir but weren't more talented. You might say that I'm going back to this like a broken record, but it shows when Weir has kids playing in schools bigger than the WVIAC.

Whats wrong with the wviac, i mean im really gettin tired of you putting it down. Thats the conference i will be playing in. How would u like it if i started talkin about ur weir team, you wouldnt like that very much now would you. I mean you didnt even play for them this year, why does it bother you so much? My team lost to poca 2 years in a row but u dont see me or my teammates gettin on here sayin why we lost that game or we shoulda won or anything in that nature, instead we got back in the weightroom and busted our butts to get us where we are.

[ QUOTE ]

You might say that I'm going back to this like a broken record, but it shows when Weir has kids playing in schools bigger than the WVIAC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Let it go man. I've been trying to avoid this discussion since it's been beaten like a dead horse, but come on. We're the state champs and you can do nothing about it. Bluefield never gave up and when your beloved Red Riders saw they might have to go a little further to get the win, they quit. So if we're going by your logic, how did a blue chip, D1 talent filled team like Weir lose to a lowly, 'WVIAC recruited' Bluefield team?

Drop it and walk away while you still have some dignity.

I love how I am supposed to take crap from people, but I can't say anything back b/c some people can't take the heat. I can see a little bit of a double standard there. You did lose to Poca and I'm friends w/ Sotelo, Santmyer, and White, and I can still say Bluefield had the better team talent wise that year just as I am saying I believe Weir was the most talented team this past season in AA even though they didn't win the state championship. I care so much about what happened this season b/c I have a lot of friends who were on the team that I played w/ when I was in high school. Me and a few other seniors lifted w/ the team after our loss to Bluefield and I saw how hard they worked and to see them lose like that bothred me a lot. I have my dignity, so don't start anything w/ that. I really wish Cooper was playing in the tourney b/c I'd like to see him and Coeburn go at it on the boards but it's not going to happen. Anyways, good luck and I hope we meet the Beavers eventually!!!

[ QUOTE ]

You brought up me saying at the beginning of the year that Weir had too much talent for anyone in AA.

[/ QUOTE ]

No, it had already been brought back up again well before that point. If you look back over the course of this thread you'll see there was no mention of Weir until guess who, you made mention of them. There were then eight posts following that post with no mention of them and then again guess who makes mention of them, you.

[ QUOTE ]

I love how I am supposed to take crap from people, but I can't say anything back b/c some people can't take the heat. I can see a little bit of a double standard there.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey, look he's playing the victim again. One last time, GET OFF THE PATHETIC VICTIMS TRIP YOU'RE ON. It makes you look stupid trying to play the victim when in-fact you're the instigator. And no one takes the heat worse than yourself and anyone that visits B&G knows that as fact.

[ QUOTE ]

You might say that I'm going back to this like a broken record, but it shows when Weir has kids playing in schools bigger than the WVIAC.

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow, Weir had one player offered a D1 scholarship, Cooper. Everyone else is walking-on at WVU. Honestly, big deal. Any high school player can try and walk-on to a D1 football team, but making the practice team and actually playing are two different things.

Bluefield kids took free-rides to quality schools in order to an education b/c quite honestly a college education is going to be more important football to all these kids later in life. So why pay to go to WVU, sit on the bench or be on the practice squad when you can go to a smaller school for free, get the same quality of education (and in some cases a LOT better), and actually get to play the game you love?

I know this will hit you hard, but the chances of a player from either Bluefield or Weir making the pros are slim to none, and that includes Cooper. So they better put their education first and foremost in college, and football second.

And speaking of talent, these Bluefield seniors made three straight trips to the state title game and won a state title, which is three more trips and one more state title than Weir. Over the course of the past three years these Bluefield seniors also won more games than Weir, against one of the, if not the toughest schedule in the class each and every year. And most importantly, Weir was 0-2 against Bluefield and their "WVIAC players." So much for your talent and all those D1 walk-on studs...lol

Look man, invited walk on and walk on are two different things. Coach Rod, or any other D1 coach, has to think you can play at that level to offer you an invited walk on. Anyways, I don't play the victim. I listen to all the smack talking, some not even on the boards, from Bluefield fans and I don't let it bother me. I'll state my opinion. And if you have a personal problem w/ me, you can come find me in Charleston. I'll be there and you can talk to me about it then.

[ QUOTE ]

Look man, invited walk on and walk on are two different things. Coach Rod, or any other D1 coach, has to think you can play at that level to offer you an invited walk on. Anyways, I don't play the victim. I listen to all the smack talking, some not even on the boards, from Bluefield fans and I don't let it bother me. I'll state my opinion. And if you have a personal problem w/ me, you can come find me in Charleston. I'll be there and you can talk to me about it then.

[/ QUOTE ]

Jacqueline%20playing%20the%20violin.jpg

[ QUOTE ]

i'll be in charleston too, we all should get together and have a meal. lets make it firendly though no fighting or kicking just good old sports talk. and the invite is to everyone so lets make this happen!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

thats what im talking about cool.gif