College Signings

GrundyWinsAll

I seen in the Virginia Mountaineer where Aaron Marcum is going to Cumberland College. Tyler Patrick is going to James Madison. Cain Ringstaff is walking on @ The University of Virginia. Who else is going from Richlands?

[ QUOTE ]

I know that colleges all over are looking a Garrett Arms...

[/ QUOTE ]

He's only a junior and yes there are many different colleges sending him mail. So he has a very wide choice of where he could go to college at.

Guest BB_TWEEDER

John Rife had a call from UVA (Wise), but he prob wont have the grades to make it unless he buckles down. Shane Justice has Wise, Emory looking at him now as a Jr. so im not sure where he will go after next season.

[ QUOTE ]

Ross Sutherland and Brian Sexton are going to Emory.

[/ QUOTE ] Isn't that gonna be a nice little match? Also, Zac Miller is going to Hampden-Sydney college. Mat Gilmer is going to UVA-Wise, but for basketball.

matt lee is going to wise, but he might go somewhere for a year first to get his grades situated, something i should have done, grades are pretty daggone tough out there. but he is gonna go and play football out there.

Lol you cant be swimming in the pond and expect to pass at Wise. LMAO.

Wise is very very hard for anyone that thinks it isnt. Its a liberal arts school and UVA runs the show so they make sure you are very well diverse in many aspects of learning before you graduate. So buckle down boys!