Who are.....?

Albert is back in Grundy now, and is still the great person that he has always been, a true class act. Albert could have went anywhere to play football or wrestle, but he was mainly burnt out on both sports, having done them both for well over half of his life, and dedicating most of that time to them. He will be a town cop in Grundy soon.

Also, Tigh is right, more than 20 Grundy wrestlers in the 90's that were multiple-time state champions, went to college and either failed out or just didn't go at all, Jason Copenhaver from Grundy is probably the top one in my list that was a great player and didn't play ball at another level. He was without a doubt one of the best athletes ever in Buch. County.

id have to put brandon breeding and brad salyors on my list, i think brandon was grades or injury? not real sure, and brad was killed in a car wreck after his juinor prom, so many richlands athletes have been killed in a car wreck its really sad.

What ever happened to John Vaught? I think thats his name, I used to play with him on the Green Waves... he was a beast, and good at every sport. Him and my brother were on the same team in every sport, and they usually didbetter than good.

I think they are talking about Mark Vaught. He played sports at Richlands and then moved away. Last I heard he got into some trouble and couldn't play on the baseball team a couple years ago. I would guess has since graduated.

[ QUOTE ]

I know Graves from Graham never went anywhere after HS but now i heard he is running back for the Barons so maybe he will end up going somewhere...

[/ QUOTE ]

Graves played at UVA Wise.

[ QUOTE ]

I know Graves from Graham never went anywhere after HS but now i heard he is running back for the Barons so maybe he will end up going somewhere...

[/ QUOTE ]

How will he "end up going somewhere" if he plays for the Barons? Under NCAA rules, he will no longer be eligible to participate in college sports...he will have lost his "amateur" status. And certainly, the odds of ANY of these guys going beyond this level as a professional are zero...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

How will he "end up going somewhere" if he plays for the Barons? Under NCAA rules, he will no longer be eligible to participate in college sports...he will have lost his "amateur" status. And certainly, the odds of ANY of these guys going beyond this level as a professional are zero...

[/ QUOTE ]

I dont think any colleges were knocking down his door....or will be soon. shocked.gif

• 2 weeks later...