Strange isn't it?

I'm amaized how fast they can set up everything, i mean one day when i was in middle school. that morning when i went by it only the pirate ship was up. Then when school was out and i went by it again everything was it. There very quick carnies!

the airport is already a mess there diggin it up for some reason, the mall parking lot would be good cause there is a lot of room and i wouldnt mind to walk intoxicated insted of gettin a ride lol

Well don't get too comfortable in the new building,they'll build another one in a few years. They did the same thing in Richmond. At their current location in Chester, VA they bought a trailor park and evicted all the residents so they could build a new to store to replace the 5 year old store a 1/4 mile down the street.

I think our problem as a corporation is they change the layout of the stores to fast,and they expand the stores to fast. I would have been happy working at the old one but I like the indoor lumber yard your at least out of the elements.

I saw a carney using Hugh Cookes car wash taking a bath one time. That was a hoot one carney would use the wand while the other one would take a bath. It helps cooke keep the car wash going.

I was reading in the richlands paper that they are going to start doing some renvations to the old mall. The incubator is going to put businesses in there again. I hope all the old 92 state stuff is there. When they closed that down they needed to move all that stuff to the lobby @ the highschool