Do any of you all BOWL???

GMan

Yeah, we laser bowl here in Richlands at Fireside Lanes quite a bit. It's fun to get a bunch of friends together and get about 3 or 4 lanes and just goof off.

If im not mistaken Blues 56 has won a couple of tourneys up in Christiansburg.

Yea sticks down a ball return right?...yea ive won 4 up in C'burgh and a couple here i won state 2 years ago, and when my man was still alive Brentley Meadows and me won doubles back to back in state tourney. He was better than me i wish he was still here to show everyone.

I used to bowl at Fireside Lanes and Interstate Bowl in bristol all the time. Haven't been in a long time though. Whats everyones average score? I can bowl about a 130-something most of the time.

[ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't mind bowling, but I don't want to die of lung cancer so I don't visit the bowling alley...

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah when u walk in its like a smokehouse...Little General in town is like that too, dont get gas there if ur a non smoker

[ QUOTE ]

I used to bowl at Fireside Lanes and Interstate Bowl in bristol all the time. Haven't been in a long time though. Whats everyones average score? I can bowl about a 130-something most of the time.

[/ QUOTE ]

205 sumthin like that i believe is wat my final avg. was for this year, yea the alley up at claypool hill will cake the smoke to your clothes,face, and everything. I feel like i have to take a shower everytime i leave there..and i do.

[ QUOTE ]

I wouldn't mind bowling, but I don't want to die of lung cancer so I don't visit the bowling alley...

[/ QUOTE ]

haha yea pretty much half the people up at Mountaineer Lanes smoke. I average around 170-180