guns and weapons wanted

tom

im always in the market for a good deal on a gun, i basically like assault style weapons with hi-cap mags and the occasionally revolver and shotgun..i am not interested in the lil cheap 'throw down' guns, im looking for quality weapons..just PM me if you are interested in selling and maybe we can make a deal if im interested..thanks

[ QUOTE ]

Memo to the board, don't piss Tom off...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I guess i better get you that martinsburg game then...lol

I prefer my 30.6 to shoot objects, but i cant help you if you want a chineese assult rifle...haha

chinese assault rifles are mainly junk..i prefer my Bulgarian AK 47..milled recievers and much better quality..lol..and besides i only have 36 guns and 42000 rnds of ammo..so what do i know??? hahaha

i have a big gun safe for most of em..i carry one and and keep 2 out at the house, rest are in the safe and the ammo is stored in large 20 mm ammo cans in garage..

[ QUOTE ]

go ahead, provoke me..i need another felony conviction

[/ QUOTE ]

Wow....you mean what you say in your sig huh? lol

i have a few guns....but no M4 Carbines with Optional detachable grenade launcher and the camo carrying case.....but i have seen rambo 15 times grin.gif

God willing, if someone helps me find Marlin, my cat, I upped the reward to $ 500s. Hopefully she'll just show up safely though.

But I'd gladly pay the reward, if so I'm gonna sell 1 of my handweapons to pay for it.

You wouldn't be interested I guess tom since it's not a revolver, but it's a heck of a carry weapon. God willing without the minilight though.......

42271355.jpg

42408325.jpg

xdminilight

xd

and a littlefront porch arrangment I did a few months ago for 1 of the gun sites I frequent.

43041704.jpg

hey BUZZ, i prefer semi-aoutos, i just said i like SOME revolvers, ie Colt's some Rugers but i have yet to fire that new sprigfield but i like the looks of it especially with the tac lite..so if ya need the cash, let me know what youre askin and we might be able to work something out..hope ya find the cat, WITHOUT havin to pay..nice setup on the gun/book display, i didnt see the stainless mag the first TWO times i looked at the pic..lol

wow, trader jerry's is still in business?? i bought a gun from him back in '92, had to drive to some hole in the wall place in the middle of no-where, been so long now i cant remember what lil town he was in but only thing im not real happy with on the springfields is the lil grip safety looking thing on the backstrap. im gonna shoot one soon and compare it

In my opinion, and a lot of other people's, they're a lot better than glocks. It's obvious springfield modeled the xds after glocks, but they made changes.

It's a more accurate weapon and it naturally aims better from the fit in the hand and a lot of people think they feel better in your hand. I know there's quite a few glock fans who swithced to the xd.

Of course glock will learn from the xd and counter with their changes.

The particular xd I have, the 45 gap, uses a glock cartridge. The "gap" actuallystands for glock automatic pistol.

The only downside is it's not a readily easy to buy cartridge, you have to go to specific gun stores and it isn't exactly cheap either....

But of course the xd is in 9mm and a .40 also.

GAPballistics.jpg

Speaking of weapons, the K-Mart Pharmacy at the Claypool Hill Mall had an armed robbery this evening. As far as I know nobody was hurt, thankfully, but this is frightning. I use that pharmacy. I was there just yesterday and I know everyone there by name. They are probably the nicest people I've ever dealt with.

hey Buzz, the TN laws here are much like WV's carry laws but after carrying legally in WV for over 10 yrs, i still had to re-take the safety course..considering my NRA certification and military time, i felt it was a slap in the face but ya gotta do what ya gotta do..i generally carry a Sig 228 with 147 gr federal hydrashoks and a lasermax internal laser, so i know all about the high prices ammo and the like..but i went today and looked at the new Springfields and they are ok, id expect a lawsuit from Glock just like they did S&W back a few yrs ago over the Sigma series but i own a beretta 92f, glock 19, Sig 228, Sig 226, Sig 220, HK USP variant 1 and a Beretta Tomcat for my 'pocket' and those are just my semi'auto carry guns and i LOVE the Sig Sauer's..to me, those are the Rolls Royce of handguns but Springfield might be onto something