School Pages

Lance

I am in the process of building individual school pages for all of the local schools...will be used for all sports, not just football...but of course football will be the main focus for the next 6 months or so.

If you are interested in working on your schools page, send me a PM here and I'll get you hooked up with info.

I will need at least 1 person for each school...you don't have to go to the school anymore to do it, however it would be nice if we could get some students involved since they will have a good idea of what is going on at school.

So if you want to be a part of the family here, drop me a PM...once everything gets going I think you guys will be glad you got involved.

Lance

[ QUOTE ]

i dont know how to PM u so ill just but it here. i guess ill do it b/c i think im th only person from carroll on here. grin.gif

besides for th soccer players. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Only if you use a program with a "spell checker"!!! LOL

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I would like to help out with the Richlands web page.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill help too.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think Reno and I could put together a pretty mean site together. But we would definatly need the help of the man,BigD4VT.

Haha dumb question since we have the G-Man here... but uhh how many people offered for the Graham one... If none besides the G-Man I would not mind lending my services to the building of a awesome Graham page