Keys to a better Graham team...

SportsSource

This upcoming season Graham will have to take care of business.A new offensive set won't hurt, the spread is going to be very dangerous this season.The G-Men will have to hammer the ball down opponents throats to be atop of all.

If Graham can be more creative they will benefit.When you have players that can be versitile on both sides of the ball, then your good.Graham will have to use their skilled players more, which Graham did a bad job of doing last season. The running game is there 100%, but the passing game is questionable.Play calling is a crucial key too. Switching up the rotation will be helpful for the G-Men.Graham has the better talent in the SWD, but will have to show it in district play.To sum it up, Graham football needs to be back in affect!

don't give the starting job to workman just yet. Graham has another guy # 3, that I'm hearing really good stuff about. Very hard worker. I think he'll be playing safety for sure and spent some time at NC State QB camp. I wouldn't be surprised if he EARNS the job. I can't see anybody getting the starting position before practice even starts...Regardless, if Workman does get the starting job, the qb position looks solid for at least the next 2 seasons.

Well... I said this once last year... Graham last year needed to use more of their tougher players and play them to their best extent... But Coach as I said... Wanted to get these younger guys experiece... By doing so he gave less opportunity to the seniors of last year... QB last year I do believe Workman would of been a better QB and this year he will be a great leader... Matt Yost (#3) he does have a good arm his greatest disadvantage is he is not tall and he will have some tall linemen this year and he may not be able to see further down field but Workman is a good 6'5 or around that. Yost is probably about 5'8 maybe 5'9. He is a tough worker that is true too but Workman is tough also. Edge that Workman has is he has more experience, he has a great knowledge in the pocket and he has accurracy, which is something we did not have last year. I think coach should of done a little move some players around, Matthews I think would of been better to strictly Defense, possibly even receiver. Workman should of been starting QB last year. They should of kept Henderson at FB and ran alot more from the wishbone. They probably should of put Elswick in the back field instead of at end. Having Matthews and Remines at ends would of kept the teams thinking which would be the worse threat. Don't get me wrong of course keep Henry in the back field too. With Elswick, Henderson, and Henry in the back field set in the Wishbone that would of been some true muscle going right down the middle or to the sides. Defense didn't need as much work they had their times. Only thing that needed to be changed there was, attitudes. They were really hot headed and if they could of been less hot headed over there in stressful times they would of done alot better. But when they did work together I mean common they were almost unstopable... Look at that three game winning streak they had at the beginning of the season where they shut out those three teams... Im thinking Blacksburg, Marion, and someone else... Maybe Abingdon. But this team this year will have a great back bone to them and strong work ethic and being able to communicate well with each other. I see them being a much larger threat in the SWD this year than last year.

Well this year workman will have lots of targets.There is Wills Murray he is a Jr. this year he's about 175 6'2 this kid has some wheels on him to.He runs the same 40 time as one of our running back Steven Brown.So workman will be ready to go.

[ QUOTE ]

.There is Wills Murray he is a Jr. this year he's about 175 6'2 this kid has some wheels on him to.He runs the same 40 time as one of our running back Steven Brown/quote]. is the the same murray who was supposedly a lock to make 1st team all swd baseball team??