Who are some good rising 12th graders in the SWD?

Mouse

yea yea yea we here u Mouse

I will brag for u now but u better get POTY again I will be mad. Also no reason u shouldnt win SWD. U took everything away from me my last year haha no but dont let it happen to u.... It sucks being graduated-so go all out!

[ QUOTE ]

lol No just wounderin if anyone got any transfers mainly. Uall usually get one. Where did the big kid uall had 3 years ago come from he was pretty good?

[/ QUOTE ]

i have no clue becouse i didnt keep up with sports till about 3 years ago. and baskettball wasnt really th onee i got into.

well if Workman and Boveniezer come back for Graham then they will be good...if Hoosier stays healthy he will be too...and if i missed someone for Graham im sorry...im tired haha

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

It sucks being graduated-so go all out!

[/ QUOTE ]

boy i would have to agree with that 1000%

i use to hate school with a passion until my 10th grade yr and then things changed, now that i'm out of high school and all, though im still in school it just dont seem right, not as "cool" as it use to be...lol

so i say enjoy high school while you're there cause you will find afterwards it is among the best time of your life!

• 3 weeks later...

• 4 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

I don't think anybody said he was great...they said he was good. You Tazewell guys are all alike. No class.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, excuse me but i dont think you should be such a steriotypical jerk. not everyone from tazewell is like that, and we do have class, maybe you should have state that differently instead of "you tazewell guys"