Best Game Of The Year

EH31

I think the Grundy vs Bluefield game this year could turn out to be a good game. Grundy vs Richlands has produced some exciting times in the past as well, hopefully we come out on top this time though! lol

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

lol...what ever happened to graham getting thier own field?

[/ QUOTE ]

lol..haven't heard anything about that. but i wish

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't see it happening now with some big expected changes coming to Mitchell Stadium in the coming months...

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

i havent herd anything... Like what?

[/ QUOTE ]

And you won't until it becomes public knowledge. I'd love to share the news, but I cannot...

[/ QUOTE ]

They are going to put a dome over the stadium and add a jumbotron that shoots real fireworks!!!! grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

haha yea right

Graham has a POS field right beside there school...I think they should throw some bleechers up and they could fix it up

[/ QUOTE ]

Back when I was in school, there were old wooden bleachers at the high school. The JV and Jr. High teams played all of their home games on that field.

If they could put in some NICE metal bleachers, a new scoreboard, some new goalposts, and upgrade the lighting, it really wouldn't be that bad of a home field. Anybody got half a mil sitting around to get this ball rolling???

[ QUOTE ]

They are going to put a dome over the stadium and add a jumbotron that shoots real fireworks!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Sweet, i cant wait. grin.gif Hopefully they'll also put in a escelator going to the stadium insted of the steps, and i could go for pre-ordering my tickets online so i wouldnt have to stand inline for an hour smirk.gif

Plenty of parking at the high school...the lot in front of the school, the lot behind the school, the two big grass areas in front of the school, the two practice fields west of the football field. They could even shuttle folks from the Middle School if need be.

The games between Bluefield & Graham both have the potential to be great games. Look for many ofthe games that Bluefield hasto be decided by 1 score or less. I honestly believe the game between James Monroe & Bluefield couldbe a good game, with major playoff implications for both teams. Early on, noe major rival gameI expect to be close is Narrows and Giles. Giles has spanked the Green Wave pretty bad the last couple of years, but Narrows has alot of people coming back, and Giles lost a lot of people outside of Cook. With these 2 schools possibly consolodating in the next couple of years, expect emotions to run high in that game.