3rd Problem for Graham Football 2005

ghs70

Welp on top of Robinson being out now with the back, and Coach Carlock having basically a mini-stroke/ something... Graham has another problem... Graham is now down the starting kicker... True many of you don't think kickers are vital... But... since Mahood is not going to be joing the squad on the field this year, their only other option is a kid named Denum... I think thats how you spell his name... But nothing personal to this kid but, he can't kick. In practices he couldn't make extra point distance kicks... So basically either Graham scraps the bottom of the bucket to find a kicker. MAYBE! there is a freshmen that is a kicker and is good... If not Graham is going to be hurting on the snapping game, and the kicking game. Mahood, for anyones questions, is going to a private school that being the reason he will not be on the field this year... So maybe come 2 weeks Graham will have some bright news to show...

i heard the same thing...its the talk goin around that he will be goin to the private school for the upcoming school year and im pretty sure hes at one right now...but its just a rumor i heard not sure if its true...

i dont know bout this year.... but i think that he was better as a sophmore backing up bradshaw, than he was last year as a starter... and i've heard that he will be sharing time this year so i wouldnt put him really high on my list

yall know them rubber band things that everyone wears now (like the livestrong ones) get some made for yourself or team or whatever. go to www.reminderband.com you have to atleast order 20 and they are 2.50 apeice.. im bored and i thought i would share that info..if it was useful to anyone tell me wink.gif

Graham's Middle had a guy last year that played QB/HB/CB/K/P his name is Will Cole and he played socccer for jv and he is a pretty good athlete and he kicked last year he has a pretty strong leg and did well last season kicking for GMS. I saw him kicking at the high school one day and he made like a 40 yard feild goal so he might get the job because the denam guy was pretty bad couldnt even make a XP.

Yea he started like the first 4 games at RB and then the last at QB he has a very strong arm and pretty accurate is really fast to i have seen him rum stride for stride with Steven Brown, TJ Carper, Wills Murry a couple others. He is a reallly good B-Ball player the games that i saw him in he did really well.

Brandon Robinson , the center, will have to have extensive surgery to re-fuse his spine. . . but he is from graham, he's going to play atleast this year before he has it done.

[ QUOTE ]

Just Wondering? how would the loss of coach Carlock affect graham? would it totally crush them as i figure it would? i couldnt immagine, thats like us losing coach simon

[/ QUOTE ]it is terrible to hear about coach carlock i'm not tryin to just move on and forget about him.. but with 2 a days less than a week away.. who is going to be grahams coach?