The "Best Of" thread...

Bluefield_Rules

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

You guys make fun of the "Band Geeks" all you want but try to imagine a high school football game without them.

[/ QUOTE ]

Agree, that would be a better football game grin.gif

just kidding, i just thought about that, and that really would stink!

agree the bands are a big factor of the atmosphere with high school football games, especially bands with exceptional drummers.

beavers on the sleeves?

in my opinion it would be cool if they had their beaver logo on the sleeves the way new england has their logo on theirs.

_38256956_patriots300.jpg

...............it would also be cool if they had blue field turf

[ QUOTE ]

Here in Grundy, we dont have to imagine it...We get to see it first hand at least 4 games a year....

[/ QUOTE ]

so true...lol

I know sometimes I look over at the empty band section and wonder what else they had to do on Friday night...lol.

Hurley beats ST Paul 6-0 and ties with pound 6-6. The rebels looked pretty good tonight. They looked a little worn out after 2 games and will need to be in a little better conditioning for the regular season with just 21 players. Running backs and quaterback and the line play was pretty good for a first scrimmage.

I was just kidding with you man...for real...wasn't trying to be an a$$...I put the "lmfao" at the end. Just hadn't seen you on in a few and figured I would mess with ya.

I have not heard a word about how Grundy is doing so far, I'm off to Hollywood Friday and will be back thursday in time for the first game against Clintwood...hope they are ready, but had some big shoes to fill...glad to hear Hurley had some fun though and everyone got to play a little...that's what it's all about.

I haven't posted in this thread but I've read it as long as it has been around.

I am pleasantly surprised that Richlands was listed as having the best fans in so many cases. I'm hardcore BLUE but objective enough to state that my behavior as well as many others from the Richlands area has never been THE BEST.

IMHO

I'm only speaking to that which I saw firsthand. For what it is worth - I'm certainly glad things have changed. Oh, and props to Marion and Abingdon - the best fans I've witnessed firsthand.