• Grundy
    • Richlands
    • Tazewell

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That'd be the marching G-Men

But i'm going to say this, let's let this whole "richlands got 2, graham got 1" thing rest, its getting old to me personaly, what does it matter this is a new year, lets consentrate on this years state competition. everyone knows graham got a 1, so good job, do it again! and this year Richlands isn't going to be over confident like we were last year and get a slap in the face. we aren't taking anything for granted. So lets quit fighting about state, the outcome is set, graham won, and richlands defeated themselfs, no one beat each other, they beat themselfes...and richlands lost to themselfs not graham

[ QUOTE ]

That'd be the marching G-Men

But i'm going to say this, let's let this whole "richlands got 2, graham got 1" thing rest, its getting old to me personaly, what does it matter this is a new year, lets consentrate on this years state competition. everyone knows graham got a 1, so good job, do it again! and this year Richlands isn't going to be over confident like we were last year and get a slap in the face. we aren't taking anything for granted. So lets quit fighting about state, the outcome is set, graham won, and richlands defeated themselfs, no one beat each other, they beat themselfes...and richlands lost to themselfs not graham

[/ QUOTE ] yep, that is true, state is a comp. against yourself, not against anyone else.

[ QUOTE ]

Lets see, me, the tenor sax section, and one tuba can beat the crap out of the whole RHS Fairy band.

[/ QUOTE ]

you just dont know how true that is...