• Graham
    • Grundy
    • Richlands
    • Tazewell

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robin Hood. They were going to do it 2 years ago but the band director "changed his mind" the first day of band camp. He ordered different Robin Hood music this year and they made it through band camp so I guess it's a "go". Sounds pretty good and assuming they get the props they want, it will be a pretty good show (but not as good as last year's).

well..if theyres only one thing ive learned from this thread...it is that Grahams Band is just so freakin amazing..and that not even the almighty Richlands Band can hold a Light to the G-men...dang guys calm down seriousley...lets just all be thankfull for a band..cuz how bad would that suck if your team didnt have a fight song? and a song for when u scored a TD it just puts excitement into High school and College Football.

[ QUOTE ]

propose giving all the fans kazoos for when their team scores...

[/ QUOTE ]

I plan on making a trip to walley world that friday of the beaver/graham game....Were gonna be loud! grin.gif

If anybody see's a kid with paint on him and an airhorn yelling and screaming, its about a 90% chance its me grin.gif

I plan on making a trip to walley world that friday of the beaver/graham game....Were gonna be loud! grin.gif

Unfortunately i play trombone, but if you want to, i bet you ten bucks i can be louder than you.

If you've seen the Cadets show, DCI world champions, they have a form of narration in there show, if i remember correctly, narration isn't something we've made up, its something that was started in Drum Corp and has spread down to BOA bands and now to us. And i'm not sure what marching style Graham uses, but more than likly, it originated from Drum Corp. If u've never seen a drum corp competition, u need to see one. THEY ARE AWESOME!

[ QUOTE ]

I hope our cars don't explode like little sailboats.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you trying to make fun of our show from last year just because we were better???

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope our cars don't explode like little sailboats.

[/ QUOTE ]

are you trying to make fun of our show from last year just because we were better??? OH, i am so sorry, that's only half correct....the "we were better" part is the incorrect part, but the making fun, yes.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh gosh... I was hoping this wouldn't get started again, but since it has I have to say it. Graham hasn't beat Richlands in a competition since 1996. That's some facts for ya boys... Richlands is the better band.

in high school marching band that is the only competition that counts.....our first year....our first VA Honors Band....the Tazewell Comp. and others mean nothing...its how you perform at state is how people remember you...