any predictions on the graham/beaver game

Gmen05

my point exactly is until they come out and say who it is we should not be pointing fingers at anyone from either side this only makes matters worse. just breeds hostitily towards each other and that is not what this area needs.but in accordance with the theme of this post i will have to say that graham 10 beaver 6

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoever you are Bhs_beavers_08 you need to stay off this board if you are gonna say stupid stuff like that..That is immature and makes us(bluefield fans) look bad..So if you wanna talk junk do it somewhere else..There is no reason you should be disrespectful to graham so just cut it out man

[ QUOTE ]

No Propblem..

I guess you can condsider me as your friendly neighboor hood mr rodgers grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just as long as you are not my neighbor... grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Just as long as you are not my neighbor...

[/ QUOTE ]

Would you be mine, could you be mine, wont you be my neighboor,Gman? grin.gif lol

[/ QUOTE ]

NOPE!!!

[ QUOTE ]

No Propblem..

I guess you can condsider me as your friendly neighboor hood mr rodgers grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

there was this man in my hood thats name was Mr.Rodgers and he made me play fun games with him like find the tee cup in the bed sheets. grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

No Propblem..

[/ QUOTE ]

there was this man in my hood thats name was Mr.Rodgers and he made me play fun games with him like find the tee cup in the bed sheets. grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]only goalie would say that