WHO'S NEXT!

redneck_nation

[ QUOTE ]

FROM WHAT I SEEN FROM THE BLUES LAST NIGHT, IT APPERAS ANOTHER DREAM SEASON AS WAS IN 1992 COULD BE IN THE FUTURE!

WHO'S NEXT!

GATE CITY

[/ QUOTE ]

if i remember right you were ragging on me about talking trash after having a winning season what is that???

well every one is doing some trash talking exept me i cant spell big eanofe words to grin.gif but right now every one thinks there team is the one to beat and it will all die down in a few weeks so just hold on.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

FROM WHAT I SEEN FROM THE BLUES LAST NIGHT, IT APPERAS ANOTHER DREAM SEASON AS WAS IN 1992 COULD BE IN THE FUTURE!

WHO'S NEXT!

GATE CITY

[/ QUOTE ]

if i remember right you were ragging on me about talking trash after having a winning season what is that???

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe because we dont have a winning season every now and then, we are continuously having winning seasons. Just a thought. tongue.gif

Thanks for the info. Now that I live in Christiansburg I'll probably try and get to watch those guys play at least once this year. I know they have both Salem (10/14) and Pulaski (10/28) traveling up here for home games, so I'd love to go watch both of those...

[ QUOTE ]

I can't talk about the entire state, but in Region III I'd have to say Liberty-Bedford and Christiansburg would be the favorites, with Cave Spring and Hidden Valley solid contenders.

[/ QUOTE ]

The Region III title is Liberty's to lose this year. The game of the year in Division 3 will be the semifinal game between Liberty and the Region IV champion.

Unless I'm wrong, of course.

Who cares? I know it implies yelling but only if the tone of the post does as well. There are many people who need to use caps because it's the only way the can see what they're typing.