Pigskin Picks week 1

trumpet1988

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

spot steele is the "Northern Representative" i belive he covers more than just pocahontas..

[/ QUOTE ]

Get a map, find your way out of that hole, save yourself while your still young...

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh heck, now us Falls Mills folks are going to be getting it now. We ain't got no football team. Don't like stadiums. Like to stand up at football games. Eat at the house before we go. Like to park a long ways off. And prefer "job site johnies". Now just leave us alone. grin.gif Go G-Men

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

yeah i hope i do get out of here after i graduate.. so i wont have to worry about me being over 30 years old and fighting with a 15 year old on a high school football message board

[/ QUOTE ]

You're only 15??? Well I guess being at Pocy for another 10 years won't be so bad...maybe they will have closed it by then and you can graduate from Graham... blush.gif

That's funny right there...I don't care who you are... laugh.gif

Powell Valley 35 Lee High 7

Richlands 28 Gate City 31

Burton 35 Castlewood 13

Pound 48 Evrvington 14

Appalachia 21 Rye Cove 13

Twin Springs 27 Coeburn 21

Patrick Henry 28 JJ Kelly 14

Bluefield 35 Graham 16

Abingdon 34 John Battle 12

Grundy 38 Clintwood 21

[ QUOTE ]

You're only 15??? Well I guess being at Pocy for another 10 years won't be so bad...maybe they will have closed it by then and you can graduate from Graham... blush.gif

That's funny right there...I don't care who you are... laugh.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

HAHA

that is funny.

Gman, I have to totally disagree with the AHS JSB game prediction. AHS 7 JSB 6. Come on, I know AHS did not have a good showing last week, but this is John Battle we are talking about here. I am saying like most here are....AHS 35 atleast, JSB 6 maybe 12

im another person from pocy...and its kinda hard to say u dont hate g-men cuz there really self centered...least bluefield knows how to win with grace...were kinda the smallest school in VA and single-A so its easy to run your mouth instead of tryen to atleast say..."well least they try hard"

[ QUOTE ]

im another person from pocy...and its kinda hard to say u dont hate g-men cuz there really self centered...least bluefield knows how to win with grace...were kinda the smallest school in VA and single-A so its easy to run your mouth instead of tryen to atleast say..."well least they try hard"

[/ QUOTE ]

wow..im kind of glad you hate us..cause your just so...not intelligent. don't pollute us!!!

John Battle 3 Abingdon 10

Lee 0 Powell Valley 38

Marion 10 Chilhowie 17

Carroll Co. 21 Floyd Co. 7

Bluefield 14 Graham 21

Clintwood 7 Grundy 21

Gate City 21 Richlands 28

George Wythe 14 Tazewell 28

Honaker 7 Lebanon 21

I was joking around about the AHS JSB prediction you had on there. YOu are not the only that was badly mistaken....It was said all out of fun..... The final was AHS 49,,JSB O

I just thought it was funny that you guys thoughtit would be the other way around. Be safe out there

[ QUOTE ]

i don't think anyone could have predicted the score between princeton and pikeview lol

[/ QUOTE ]

I could have. Princeton had no business scheduling PV, but I guess once they joined the MSAC they figured they'd better assure themselves of at least one win.