TCSB Meeting...Thursday, August 25, 2005, 5:30 PM

GMan

At the TCSB Office in Tazewell to discuss the lease of Mitchell Stadium.

Residents of Bluefield, VA and all other interested parties:

If at all possible please attend this meeting to show your support for Graham High School, our Coaches, Players, and Students. WE have to speak up now or lose playing our home football games at Mitchell Stadium!!!

[ QUOTE ]

So they are only going to give us a 26 hour notice of where the game is being played? G man when do you think the announcement will be made? This sucks. mad.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Get real folks..."The Game" is gonna be played at Mitchell with or without the TCSB. Think of it this way. Let's say Graham had their own field and for whatever reason the field was unplayable, storm, flood, explosion you name it. The schools by "mutual agreement" could play the game at the visting teams field without Board approval for Pete's sake. This happens all the time in high school sports. Bluefield has a lease with the City and the game will be played in Bluefield, so relax and worry about something else.....like who is gonna win?

I would just like to know when it's being played. I'm not worried about where it's played. I'm coming in from out of town like alot of other folks and I just want to know if I should be in a hurry Friday or not. confused.gif

Thursday at 5:30 ? how ironic, meet the G-men is at nearly the same time. Maybe the TCSB should just show up at Graham High School and tell these young men and their parents how and why they are trying to screw up a long standing tradition and why we should ever vote for them again.

<font color="blue">When one of you that went gets back, tell us the outcome, i personally dont want Graham to play on our feild(no offense Graham ppl) but our feild should look good with 4 of our last 5 being away. If Graham comes here to play our feild will look absolutely horrible. </font>

that stinks and is the pits. poor town of richlands had better get more police out for this game to direct traffic. though not enough seating there for all the fans to show up like at mitchell stadium. the school board needs to get their respective heads out of the sand and see what they are doing to one of the schools that they are suppose to represent. there are more schools in tazewell county than just tazewell and richlands. but come election time i think a few heads will be out on their behinds because of this action.

dont scare us blfd rules. about to give me a heart attack. maybe they came to their senses in time. i still think that the residents need to let them know at the voting booth next election that this is unacceptable behavior from someone that is suppose to represent all schools in the county.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> So Graham will play at Mitchell this year? </font>

[/ QUOTE ]

We won't know until someone bails GMan out of jail and he can tell us all whether or not the contract was signed... grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

<font color="blue"> I say we get a donation form to get him the heck out of there! </font>

No update on the board meeting but GHS principal, John O'Neal announced the game would be at Mitchell Stadium tomorrow night at "Meet the G-Men" tonight. I think the agreement is settled and the board just had to have a meeting tonight to make it "official"