Taz vs GW?

Narz_Wave

Tazewell's defense looked really good, For the most part they kept george wythe's all state qb derrick davis in check, except for a couple big plays. Tazewell couldn't move the ball at all... Eric Mcdaniel Maybe Had 20 Yards on 15 carries, and Justin wilson had one big gain for about 10 yards but other than that didnt have much..Penalties killed thier good field position.. But Tazewell looked good passing the ball at the end of the game, if i were them i would have stayed with the pass the whole game. David saunders first pass was intercepted, and i think after that they were hesitant to pass. But at the end, when they let david saunders scramble out of the pocket they did really well and completed alot of passes. Most to weitzel #81 (sp) and Drew walker #15 (i think is his name) But when tazewell was making a small comeback with a couple minutes to go David saunders threw it to the endzone and got it intercepted again. TJ salyers made a lot of tackles and a couple sacks.. and almost a interception ( which he should have caught tongue.gif) But if tazewell can block well this year, i wouldnt worry about them too much

Ok here is my two cents on the GW game, take it for what its worth. The defense surprised me a lot, they looked as though they picked up right where they left off last year, but the offense is a completely different story. It was like Jeckel and Hyde. The defense looked as though it's on pace to compete for the region championship again, but the offense looked like they might be competing to win just one game. To have a shot at the playoffs this year the defense is going to have to pitch shutouts or close to. I think the offense will struggle again next week, with Lowe more than likely still out with an injured ankle, and their other tackle out for getting ejected for throwing a punch which is COMPLETELY inexcusable and really hurt the team (he would defiantly be paying for that little stunt for the next two weeks if I were coach). If the Dogs are to pull one out next week it will be by the skin of their teeth, I just don’t know if its going to happen. Just play hard and keep your chins up fellas. Go Dawgs!

It was one of the last plays of the first half. It was weird Saunders scrambled got tackled. Everybody was gettin up from a big pile. They threw a flag. Teams went back to the huddle. Coach Wyatt came on the field to ask what happened. Referee says he's out of the game. It was very weird.

when he did throw the ball(except for one time) he did real well, perfect placement.. but hes so quick getting around the end.. thats what makes him a good runner... and when he returned a punt i was like shocked.gif he broke soo many ankles lol