WHO's the best WR to play in SWVA area?

bcbbears

i was just wondering who the people from around her feel is one of the best WR in the area to ever play? i know WR isnt a very glossy position in high school and most WR that are in collage were RB's or QB's in high school. but what WR's stood out in high school in our area?

Graham has quite a few options for best this year...Wills Murray has speed and hands....Matt Yost once again pretty good speed and good hands...Steve Brown not the best hands but absolutely blinding speed....TJ Carper good hands and good speed....Nathan Branch tall fast and good hands....just to name a few...

Lebanon had a great wide receiver in the early 90's. I believe his name was Aaron Fuller. He was an all-state selection and had hands like velcro. Chris Osborne was a fine receiver for the '92 Richlands team and made some incredible catches. I do not believe I have ever seen a reciever with the physical credentials of Rob Stanton. And he can go up and get the ball like none I've seen.