Martinsville directions?nm

ghs84

Take I-81 to Roanoke, get off on 581 (exit 143) and stay on 581. 581 ends at the Elm Avenue exit in downtown Roanoke, but four-lane continues and becomes 220. Stay on 220 and it'll take you all the way to Martinsville. I haven't a clue where the high school is down there, so maybe some else can help you from there.

mapquest it...the address is 351 Commonwealth Blvd. it's easy to get to from 220. they had a good preview on the dogs in monday's paper along with the others i posted on bassett and magna vista. however, i haven't seen it posted on the bulletin's website yet. it appears they are indeed planning on running the spread and sticking with it...should be interesting

If you come 81-220, follow 220S to the Martinsville-Collinsville Business 220 exit. Stay on 220 thru Collinsville till you come to a stoplight with Wal-Mart on your right. Turn left at this light, this is Commonwealth Blvd. Stay on this road for about 2 miles past the Liberty Fair Mall and continue on until you see the high school on your left. As Mhsalum said not hard at all to find from 220. If you decide to come via77-58 route remember this is the weekend for the big flea market in Hillsville so traffic thru there might be a little bad.