I'm going to have to......

MavsRock

first off, you werent in this conversation till you brought your wonderful memory into it reminding us of the horrible field conditions from a JM/BLfd game..so what does Westside have to do with a JM/Weir/Blfd argument??? exactly NOTHING... until the renegades do ANYTHING on the field, you shouldnt even be allowed on this board..cross me and you'll take an a** whipping in more places than just on the field..remember that

no first off

i was talking with BR, not with you

second off

you've got a real attitude problem, that you need fixed someone reply with a friendly joking reply and you go all freaking mental

you need to see a shrink or something?

thirdly i gave my comments about the game between JM/Blfd simply cause it brought back memories to probably the worst field condition game i'd ever seen, thus i have a right to say something if i want to which brings me to say i will continue to post here til G-man or BR sees otherwise, no matter how good or how bad Westside does!

you ask what Westside has to do with this JM/Blfd/Weir argument, me seeing how i'm a Westside supporter but that's beside the point outside of that

when Kevin spoke of playing Wyo. East, i thought back to that game too, and thought of how i would like to see a WS/JM game, thus me saying what i did....i you dont like that, well then it sounds as if you have got a personal problem then!

and if you think your childish threats of a butt whooping scare this 350 pd. man, then you my friend are sadly mistaken!

i'll tell you same thing i've told others in the past, you dont like what i say you have two options

1. when reading in a thread and you see my name, skip over it and ignore it and reply to only those you want to!

or

2. when i post a thread, just dont read it!

my shrink says im ok to be around the general population now..lol..with that being said..mr renegade if you were joking, then i took it wrong and im man enough to appologize..but if you were serious, i stand on my comments..perhaps i mistook your comments as serious..if others seen it as a joke then perhaps i made a mistake

seriously tom, if you would go back and read my post, you would see how it was a joke and if the statement itself wouldnt indicate that then the smiley face at the end with the tounge sticking out should have made ya realize that

but anyways, all this heated moments for nothing *shakes his head*

anyways i accept your apology Tom

*and on a joking note*

seriously dude, i have some chill pills if ya need some! wink.gif

ive never had a cross word with you before and thats why i couldnt understand why you would blast me like that so i fired back at ya..so i hope you do accept my appology, if it was meant as a joke and i do now see that it was, then im indeed sorry for insulting you..i have a mean temper and the scars to prove it and i appreciate the offer for pills but i have a bunch of my own...maybe ill try taking them for a few days...but seriously..i did misinterpret your comments and i am sorry..hope we are cool

Getting back to the original post, I never meant to talk down on your program, but I just am confident that Weir is the best team in the state and was about even w/ Bluefield last year talent wise. I just don't think JM has the talent to play w/ Weir, but you do and we both have our own opinions. But you called me out on this thread and I had to say somethin. But good luck this season and maybe there will be another Weir/JM matchup in the playoffs.

Tom, isn't it funny how Weir is sitting at 2-0 and #2 in the state and Bluefield is 0-2 and sitting out of the playoff picture lol. Anyways you can believe me or not, but everytime I make a prediction like that I'm usually very close. Let's see Weir lost to eventual state champs Bluefield in football and we all know what happened there, they gave up a big lead and lost to eventual state champs Logan in the state tourney in bball, and were runner-up in baseball after winning the state title. But Weir is back this year and they reloaded in football and Bluefield is most likely not going to be a factor in AA, so I see them having an easier road to Wheeling than in the past two seasons. But look out for Weir's bball team, and I'm serious this year. They only lose 2 starters, but return all state forward Dan McWhorter and talented guards Nick Morris and Jason Gatto. Also, Brandon Sperlazza who last time he played basketball led the freshman team at PG to a 1 loss season and freshmen tourney championship is thinking about coming back out for the bball team for his senior season. And the biggest news, Weir's got a transfer. Eddie Hayden, cousin of Eric Hayden who starts at center and defensive tackle on the football team, transferred from a Groveport High School near Columbus, OH. He's 6'8" and has attended Nike 5 star camps. The front court for Weir this year will be 6'4", 6'5", and 6'7". It's looking good for the Red Riders in the fall and winter. Their baseball team won't be near as good as in the past two seasons, and they might make it to Charleston to the state tourney, but won't contend for a title IMO. They lost too much talent from a year ago. Think what you want, but I will stay confident about this season.

i believe Weir will be back in Charleston in basketball due to the weak region they will be coming out of this season

now i aint saying they wont be tough to be, cause i'm not up there and dont know what they have coming back but from looking at the program from states this past season, seems as if Weir lost a lot, maybe not in started wise, but still lost

last yr we heard the same thing with Weir coming to charleston, that they was gonna take back their first AA b'ball title in i dunno how many yrs, but they end up being the ones out of the 3 teams Logan did beat, Weir was the ones that lost by the most points (8 if i remember correctly)

so really until we all see what everyone has, you cant say for sure

i personally think teams that was threats last yr will be threats this yr in b'ball too

those teams being, Logan, Westside, Bluefield (probably more so than what they was last season), Wyo. East (this could be the sleeper team of AA), R'wood, Winfield (rumored to gonna have a more decent team than some thought they would), etc. etc.

i will say this, it will be interesting to see who comes out on top and it will be an interesting season for sure!