#2/#2 Texas @ #4/#7 Ohio State

Bluefield_Rules

What will be the result of the World Cup qualifier between bitter rivals USA and Mexico?  

1. 1. What will be the result of the World Cup qualifier between bitter rivals USA and Mexico?

• United States win
    • Mexico win
    • DRAW both teams take a point

I dont know, seems that texas applied pressure when it was most needed near the end of the game. The only real coaching errors I saw came from the OSU side of the ball. Look for texas to be in the rose bowl this year.

[ QUOTE ]

Look for texas to be in the rose bowl this year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't know, I'm not sure Texas can score enough tickets for the whole team to see the Hokies and Trojans play in person. Maybe they should just rent a big screen.

Trojans are gonna lose this year to Notre Dame....dont even pick VT over Texas....Texas is waaaaaaay better all around..three or four good running backs....good recievers....good defense....and did i mention Vince Young...who is better than Marcus Vick...

USC will not lose to Notre Dame. Tech has 5 tailbacks good enough to start, they're 6 deep at WR, and I'll put the Hokie defense up against anyone. We'll see who has the better QB when January rolls around.

[ QUOTE ]

We'll see who has the better QB when January rolls around.

[/ QUOTE ]

what are we gonna compare the stats of Vince Young against USC to Marcus Vick to whoever they play?????

Texas has two ranked teams on their remaining schedule, #19 Texas Tech and #21 Oklahoma.

Virginia Tech has four ranked teams on their remaining schedule, #16 Georgia Tech, #17 Boston College, #13 Miami, and #25 Virginia. In addition, Tech could meet current #8 Florida State in the ACC Championship.

Looking at the two schedules, it's very possible Tech could jump Texas if both are unbeaten at the end of the year. Tech has by far the stronger schedule.

but its the unranked teams that count...Oklahoma State AT OK State....Kansas...and Texas A&M.....Tech has Marshall (no offense of Marshall but they wont put up much of a fight)...Ohio...yeah they are good..haha...Maryland....UNC....Texas has by far a harder schedule...

UNC is not the same level as the others mentioned, if you want to compare them to someone on your schedule it would be Kansas.

You might find it interesting that the most recent Sagarin Ratings have VT #2 and Texas #9. As for schedule strength, Tech is #49 with a 73.29 rating while Texas is #113 with 60.69. Miami has the toughest schedule with a 95.47.

[ QUOTE ]

I'd go with Schaffer(?) # 7 from last year lol what happened to him? I'd rather see clausen starting rather than ainge.

[/ QUOTE ]

Schaffer got into some legal trouble back in the Spring with another player and then transfered to a JUCO in California.